Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Code

Contents Of Ams Directory On 2030/7130

Here is the list _ I think some of them are constant and others meant to sore last user visited ones.

Each of the jad has corresponding jar.

Does any one have working version of the files for MMSClient, EMail , R Greetings :'( for RD 7130 and is willing to post it here - plz :)

01.jad - Astrology

02.jad - Love Match

03.jad - EMail

04.jad - R-News

05.jad - MMSClient

06.jad - RBill

07.jad - HelpMe

08.jad - DialCodes

09.jad - RimofferColor

10.jad - R Greetings

11.jad - RSurf

12.jad - KHNH_LG_7130 (Movie)

13.jad - Basketball

14.jad - Feng Shui

15.jad - Numerology

16.jad - MobileApp_LGSSGT_7130xxxxxx

17.jad - SportColor

18.jad - Cricket

19.jad - TelDirectoryRainbow

20.jad - CityGuide

21.jad - Dictionary

22.jad - Encyclopedia

23.jad - Updates

24.jad - MobileBanking

25.jad - RJokes

26.jad - TVGuide

27.jad - RBillPayment

28.jad - Alieninvasion (game)

29.jad - KHNH_LG_7130 (movie clip)

30.jad - RBill_LG_7130

31.jad - RIMUnbillUsage_Color

32.jad - R Greetings

33.jad - RBill

34.jad - C'mon India

35.jad - Availability

36.jad - PhoneTransfer

37.jad - SportColor

38.jad - Airline

39.jad - FORMULA1_LG_7130

40.jad - ViewMsgColor

41.jad - TelDirectory

42.jad - ExamResult_LG_7130

43.jad - Raashi

44.jad - Tithi_LG_7130

45.jad - Hora

46.jad - Tarot

47.jad - Vaastu

48.jad - KHAKEE_LG_7130

49.jad - RBill_LG_7130

yeah,

AMS mean Application Manager Software.

the ams folder in rd2030 holds all the java applications which have been downloaded thru r-world.

the only one which is permanent is the 00 directory, which holds the "Reliance Discovery Application"

:D Hai Guys,

I have found some thing may be not that much helpful but just for information porpuse ^_^ . Connect to 2030 using bitpim, view file system,back up AMS directory. It will be in ZIP format when saved. Now open it and u will see .JAR Extentions :confuse: ,which can be viewed by winrar.[www.rarlabs.] and u can view some folders with relaince informations etc etc.. ;) and also rel logos,karishma pics etc etc.. :blink: so guys check it out imd and reply this one.good bye.FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. :grin:

:o:angry::biggrinthumb:

First of all how to read those PNG files, second of all I never could modify them much. Would definetly like to add customised movie clips/games.

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

Lagee Rahoo :o

Edited by EEPROM

First of all how to read those PNG files

You can view the .png pictures using mspaint (WinME and above) or use some third party image editor like photoshop etc.

The folder contains java midlets downloaded from R-World.

You can't really do much to change these applets as a checksum for each is maintained encrypted somewhere in the filesystem and is checked each time before an app runs.

If either the checksum is invalid or the expiry date has passed then a new version is downloaded thru a secure connection rather than loading the cached one.

The only files that are possibly amenable to modification are the .db files which contain favorite and similar information.

Any one good at Java can possibly throw more light on this.

i've been playing around with that java cache for sometime now...

here are the details->

all the applications use a JAR and a JAD file.

JAR->Actual data and program file.

JAD-> Pointing file to the location of download of the JAR file.

now all the JAR files are JAVA Archieves, in RAR format.

but here's the catch, all the archives are (??intentionally ??corrupted??)

bad, and cant be extracted with normal WinRAR,

and more-so it's always the manifest file which is corrupt...

and co-incidentially, the manifest files hold the execution and seg. data for excution of the MIDlet.

im out for now, will post a continuation soon..

correct me if i am wrong.. isnt .jar.. an executable format ?? .. u can run jar files by

"java -jar <filename.jar>"

So why do we need to extract them ...

JAR stand for JAVA archive as far as i know. Yes, the .jar files can be run directly, but, ofcourse, as they are archives, they can be extracted also. JAR files contain all the packages and class files needed to run the application. on your PC, they can be run directly as well as can be opened in archive utilities such as winrar.

correct me if i am wrong.. isnt .jar.. an executable format ?? .. u can run jar files by

"java -jar <filename.jar>"

So why do we need to extract them ...

If someone wants to edit those jar files, then what'll the benefit to run them directly on ur pc.

U've to edit them and then u'll use some utilities like WinRAR.

Static

If U want to really work with those MIDlets U need to use a Java decompiler.

U can try this free one:

DJ Java Decompiler

Select the option extract selected files only (but select all the files holding Ctrl Key).

You can extract all the files including mainfest and then decompile the files one by one.

From what I have seen these applets (e.g. MMS/Webmail) establish a http connection using a token string {?fixed one ?? based on the phone number(_rapmin,_rapsvc) as authentication}.

So any one good at Java-networking can possibly write an desktop applet with user agent property set as any existing RIM phone model to establish a http connection to exchange data from R-World intranet or even the internet using the R-connect connection but with R-World user/passw. This applet can with proper interface allow browsing of any site for free (as far as R-World is free).

There are a few glitches though __ each of these jar files appear to have some ?encrypted info attached to it or modified in some other way. Dunno if this is simply to prevent rev engg or as authenticity check. Either way I guess it shouldn't matter as far one needs to write a desktop applet but certainly will if Ur modified app has to work on mobile even after evading the checksum/expiry date stuff. Furthermore this post just gives a preliminary outline of what could be done. We still need answers for details of emulating the http authentication done by connection manager in the phone

if anyone would like more info on reliance data access protocols its available on www.dadp.com - incl the usage of _rapmin, _rapsvc etc. You can get details on how to access their intranet gateway. its a good site

if anyone would like more info on reliance data access protocols its available on www.dadp.com - incl the usage of _rapmin, _rapsvc etc. You can get details on how to access their intranet gateway. its a good site
good site?? good site my foot.

they themselves dont know or dont want to answer most of the things..

read their forums if u really wanna know whats going on...

phone number(_rapmin,_rapsvc)

from what i can get, _rapmin=Relaiance Application Platform (abb) M.I.N of the phone is used, _rapsvc=(abb same) Service (??)

Hi guyz nice work youve been doing..

CODE that was a nice research but the numbering is dependent on the order in which you open the applications in R-World. try it out after deleting the dirs in ams.

btw.. just go through my post. I have sucessfully modified a jar file, that is changed the crc.. and IT WORKS>!!!

will post the zip containing the jar and the jad... along with info how to do it ... tonight!!!!

tell me how It was

good site?? good site my foot.

they themselves dont know or dont want to answer most of the things..

read their forums if u really wanna know whats going on...

forget the forums... go to the downloads section to download the reliance techical docs. Here is what they have to say abt the question (_rapmin and _rapsvc):

_rapmin: 10 digit min no for testing the application through emulator (Already implemented in RAPRequest only the field need to be added in the .jad file)

_rapsvc: providerID.ServiceID which will be assigned by Reliance at the time of service creation. (For e.g _rapsvc: 4.180 for AutoCabFare Application) (Already implemented in RAPRequest only the field need to be added in the .jad file)

as they say RTFM :D