Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Health Insurance

Guys I would like to know about which health insurance is the best in today's times. Accordingly as per we see the current generation like us almost goes in for cashless hospitalization. So do you think its the best solution? I have heard about ICICI lombard prudential. Are they really the best? The card which they provide thus is really help you in life at any point of time. Guys the reason I am asking this I couldn't make up my mind which health insurance to purchase as my age is 27 now and my mom says that I should go for LIC as it pays you 75% of the amount back. But Guys I am thinking in all the prospects if someday I dont have cash then what shall I do? Should I go in for cashless hospitalization card provided by ICICI Lombard? One more thing I have also read in some forums in google after researching that ICICI Lombard prudential is not so helpful in providing the claim or anything as such? They just eat the money up themselves? That's why I need your help in order to invest money where I can earn a good benefit also in terms of profit and also need a good health and life insurance and any other insurances which you people think its worth in our day today life?

well my fren I'll suggest you to check the Reliance Health Insurance Plan. before taking any Health Insurance Plan you need to check the ease of claim and the conditions because these companies always put sum hidden conditions. so there are few things that you should check before opting for the health insurance are:-

1. Sub Limit:- most of the Health insurance policiy have sub limit which means that you can't claim the full amount at one time. only small sub limit amount can be claimed.

2. Hospitalization:- Check that what is the hospitalization condition for the disease. most of the insurance company always have catches in it.

3. List of the Hospital: availability of the Cashless hospitals near to your residence and the quality of the hospital.

4. Personal Dr Prescription: option if you have to choose from personal Dr of ur choice and from the hospital where cashless facility available. Many insurance plans also have catch that if the partner hospital is available they do not provide the option for the personal Dr.

5. Pre and Post Hospitalization: you must check that how much pre and post hospitalization is covered by the Insurance plan. some covers 1 month some 2 months

6. Documantaion for Claim: check that what is the eligibilty critarea for making claim. Insurance company always have some cathes in it like Dr must have that much qualification. Bills must be from that pathlogy only and so on.

7. Disease Coverage: you must check which diseases are not covered in the insurance. like few diseases are always excluded like harnia. This also aplicable for the pre existing disease. Few policy offer coverage of critical disease in the normal health insurance.

8. Applicablity of Insurance Plan: Every Insurance plan has condition that this disease will be covered after 3 month this will be after 2 months and so on. so compare that too.

9. Allowance: Now a days many policy are offering the allowance if you are hospitalize for more then 2-3 days. Even few like reliance offers allowance for the person too who will be stay with you during the hospitalization.

10. Advance Medical Treatment: due to advancement of the technology in many diseases now it takes few hours of hospitalization so many insurance plans doesn't cover it with the claim that you must be hospitalize for 24 hours to qualify for claim and few accepts the claim like ICICi and Reliance.

11. Accidental Claim: few insurance policy claims that in case of death of the insure person they will pay C X insured amount.

12. Ease of Claim: thats the major issue that really matters. because at the time of claim insurance company never entertain there customers. it depends upon customer to customer like IFkO TOKIO. in our company they gives us claim very easily because they are getting lots of policiy but for others it takes months to get the claim.

I have compared the policy. As of now according to my opinion Relaince Health insurance is the best. But every time all the company comes with new plan with new terms and condition so before opting any policy please check atleast the above points.