Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kevinwilliam

Nokia N96 Review

Give Ur views about Nokia n95 successor. what do u think will Nokia N96 be able to perform better than N95 or not?

The N96 is Nokia's new flagship phone and will replace the venerable N95 this fall. When discussing features, it's easier to ask what it doesn't do: The N96 has everything. A 5MP camera, video, a whopping 16GB memory (which can be beefed up to 24GB with a microSDHC card and of course, 3G. Video comes through the 2.8" screen and the sound through stereo "3D" speakers.

price will be around 800$, but this phone is really gem of all.

Looks gr8 to me.

Nokia N96 is coming as a descendant of the well-known N95. It has 16gb and 5 MP camera. supports wireless bluetooth technology and has TV-out and 3.5mm audio. It has everything which modern mobile can give

I want to know will Nokia N96 be able to perform better than Nokia N95. Give UR Reviews

TV out existed on N95 too .. it is just to view videos u captured on your mobile - directly on TV :)

dear all,

does nokia N95 / or the forthcoming N96 supports reliance CDMA? Can i use N95/N96 to work on Reliance CDMA..

Reliance customer care has no info on this.

regards

NO. N95/N96 or for that matter all N-Series phones are GSM/WCDMA phones and cannot be used on Reliance CDMA network.

Nokia N96 price is Rs.40,000 in India. Like 3G iphone no one will purchase N96 because of high price.

@karki: I'm holding you to this one bro. What's your take on a face off between the N96 and the Sony Xperia?? :P

N96 for sure.

Atleast reboost Symbian OS will satisfy all ur technical hunger.

SE experimenting with WIN mobile, so why to take chance. :)

GUYS I HAVE REVIEWED A LOT OF S60 PHONES N LET METELL YOU THIS DEVICE IS NOTHING BUT A REJUVINATED N95

AS A LOT OF SYMBIAN POWER USERS R DISSATISFIED WITH THIS DEVICE .

WHAT NOKIA HAVE DONE WITH THI SDEVICE IS IMPROVE D OVERALL FEEL N THE SLIDING MECHANISM OF HANDSET ADD 16GB STORAGE AND DVBH .AND PUT IN A FEATURE PACK 2 BUT IN TERMS OF USABILITY ITS JUST ANOTHER N95

ONE MORE THING WHICH WAS REVOLUTIONARY ABOUT N95 WAS MULTICORE CPU WITH SEPERATE CORE FOR 3D ACCELERATED GRAPHICS DAT SEEMS TO HAVE GONE IN N96 IT NOWHAS A SINGLE CORE FREESCALE CPU WITH EMBEDED 3D ACCELERATION

IF U WANT A SYMBIAN POWERHOUSE WAIT FOR N85 WHICH IS SOMEWHAT A JUSTIFIED REJUVINATION OF N95 WITH AN OLED SCREEN .N96 IS NOT WORTH IT OR IF U ALREADY HAVE N95 BETTER WAIT FOR 6MNTHS NOKIA IS CUMING WITH A REAL N95 SUCCESSOR WITH GR8 SPECS

U CAN READ ABOUT IT ON OTHER BLOGS AS WELL MOST POWER USERS R GIVIN THIS DEVICE A LET GO N EVERYONE IS EYEING THE N85