Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
prasadbagde

3 Usb Modems In 1 Pc

Hello Friends,

I have a cyber café. And we don’t have any broadband connection company in out village. So for increasing the internet speed I decided to bye 3 USB modems (ZTE MG 880) & 1 FWP lsp230. Now I try to connect all these modems in one pc having windows XP as operating system. But it refuses to connect. When I connect 1 USB it will installed successfully. But when I connect another USB to that pc, the pc takes restart. I try same process on 3 machines. After that I do the same process on pc having windows server 2003 & it successfully installs all the 3 USB modems. But when I try to connect it with multilink it only dial 1 modem & refuses to dial another 2 modems saying that “Remote computer did not responding”. I think reliance allow only 1 connect from 1 pc. Is there is any other solution for connecting all the modems in 1 pc & successfully dial them from that pc? Please help me as soon as possible.

I guess Reliance doesn't support synchronization of multiple modems. I'm not sure of any workarounds for it when the ISP doesn't support synchronization of multiple modems.

^^^

@prasad

My dear friend, you can't connect more then one usb modem to your single pc. No chance of connecting more then 1 modem at all as Arun also told above that Reliance doesn't support synchronization of multiple modems.

Regards.

Depending on your system configuration, you could try this (though it'll eat up a lot of resources):

You can try installing VMware workstation and run 2 virtual machines running XP, and have each USB modem on separate virtual machines, and install a proxy server on these two virtual machines.

Then on the host, use a program that'll use random proxies from a list, and setup your two virtual machine's IP/port in that list.

At the moment I'm using a DSL line but I wanted to give this a try (Host and Guest using separate connections) but I'm having a hard time finding the XP driver for my LG RD2030 since reliance has taken it off their site.

Edited by TCP/IP

do you want 2030 driver let me know

TRY extra initialisation command as

AT+CRM=1

Dont Waste time, if all USB modem have Identical Hardware ID or Base chip this will not Get Installed,

I have tried so many times

Rather use one USB another Nokia and another LG this will work as all have Different Hardware ID,

even i can not connect 2 hp 2410 scanner to one machine !!!

^^^

Yes my dear friends, I think the idea of Hetal will be great. If we install multiple modems of different makes then if will be quite possible.

Regards.

^^^

Yes my dear friends, I think the idea of Hetal will be great. If we install multiple modems of different makes then if will be quite possible.

Regards.

How can we integrate the 2 USB modems if at all it is possible to Synchronise the ZTE MG 880 and Nokia Modem ie Mobile office service given by AIRTEL Do u guys have a idea???

I have used 2 & 3 USB modems in Linux a few times. Not sure about windows but best bet would be to install the usb drivers for each modem and NOT the whole software for dialup given by the mfrs.

Then set up windows normal dialup thing and select the virtual com port assigned for each modem (see in device manager - you can see in com ports that each usb has got a different numbered com port).

There is software available to combine various internet connections into one - search on google. I just used different routing for different modems in linux but have seen some How-To on combining them (sort of load balancing - so that one request goes through one modem and another goes through another one.)