Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
amondikar

Smsc Access Over Internet On Smpp Protocol

I am looking for telecom service provider, ideally reliance where they provide a SMSC host name and port number , with user name and pasword and we can then setup a sms gateway software which communicates on side with custom applications like ERP or other web application and other side with SMSC to send and receive the sms.

I could not get any documention with reliance web site , do they offer this service off course on commerical basis . this way we dont need to have handset and volume of message sent in 1 hour can be high.

any one have idea whether reliance provides this service and how it working.

thanks

I am looking for telecom service provider, ideally reliance where they provide a SMSC host name and port number , with user name and pasword and we can then setup a sms gateway software which communicates on side with custom applications like ERP or other web application and other side with SMSC to send and receive the sms.

I could not get any documention with reliance web site , do they offer this service off course on commerical basis . this way we dont need to have handset and volume of message sent in 1 hour can be high.

thanks

I doubt any operator will give you direct access to their smsc over the internet. According to my knowledge BSNL is the only one that still opens SMSC through SMPP for 3rd party users. Secondly its not an end user product. You just cannot go and take it. Most operators require you to have a volume in lakhs, and most of them need you to have over a 1 million to give the lowest rates.

thanks

So did you find out whether the Carrier's allow access to the SMSC?