Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Right Groinal Hernia

Guys I was having right groinal hernia from past 4 or 5 months which I didnt knew but came to know about it when I underwent a body check up in my family doctor's clinic for rs 2500. I was admitted in pandya hospital situated in borivli and now today I have been discharged. They have applied pins on that area where there was hernia. Guys just want to say if any one wants to go hernia operation go in this hospital and one more thing has any 1 gone through it and would like to give any tips to me. Doctor said it will happen to me on left side also in future. Is this possible what?

It usually affects people who do weight-lifting a lot.

It is not serious, but if left un-attended, there may be an emergency when the intestinal tubes get choked. Normally the intestinal tubes go back through the intestinal wall, but sometimes, they get caught and then get choked. This is the emergency I referred to above.

The only treatment for this is to place a mesh in the wall so that the intestinal tubes do not come out. As for the chances of getting on the left side, no comments. The doctor may be right, may be wrong. The above information is what was given to me by a doctor. Anyway the doctor is the correct person to guide you, maybe someone on this forum (who is a doctor) can advise you more.