Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Marshal Arts Weapons

Guys I am a huge fan of marshal arts. I would like to have some marshal arts weapons. Can you people let me in getting some. I would like to know some1 who sells in Mumbai or amywhere else like stars, claws etc. Please let me know

I can import for u, if u have good orders :D

I too was gr8 fan and practicing it before 15 years. If you are really wanting to buy weapons and going to spend more than 25K, then I will suggest you to spend 35-40k (18-20K tickets, 5days 10 K hotel + 5K food) and go to hong kong and buy whatever you want at 25% cost, remaining your fare + hotel + fun.

I too was gr8 fan and practicing it before 15 years. If you are really wanting to buy weapons and going to spend more than 25K, then I will suggest you to spend 35-40k (18-20K tickets, 5days 10 K hotel + 5K food) and go to hong kong and buy whatever you want at 25% cost, remaining your fare + hotel + fun.

This is for practising not for having fun

I can import for u, if u have good orders :D

Sadik if we order how much its going to cost me. Can you clear it from customs without anything. Are you sure about it? As what I am going to order its not allowed in Mumbai they will definately asked for whom are you taking and I dont have any answer for it.

This is for practising not for having fun

I know its for practicing. But in India they charge heaven for cheap class product. I have paid in past 2.5k for tonfa, can you belive?