Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Data Entry

Guys for data entry for a big thing to type suppose a whole book of encyclopedia to type in 14 days is like sitting 24 hrs non stop and typing right. Is there any software which can just type the way we want and submit it to the hierarchy's and there should be not a single mistake in it otherwise the money gets deducted.

Guys just want to know if it is then how much it will cost and is that software available in Mumbai. If yes then where and the other thing are there any people in reliance forum doing data entry job, then if you were given the same task to perform then how would u have done it would like to know

^^^

@chandan

MY dear friend, their is no such software availabese, for which you are searching. Although their are speech recognition softwares available in the market but they are not recommended for this kind of job. Because many errors occurs in these speech recognition softwares.

The best way to do this kind of job is to enhance the TYPING SPEED. Thats it.

Regards.

If you have the book which has to typed then there is a way to do it quickly

you need to scan the book using a scanner and with the help of any good OCR software(most of them are supplied free when you buy the scanner) you can extract all the words from the scanned image,I am sorry I dont remember the names of any OCR now,but a search in google will surely give you some smart OCR softwares some of them are freewares and some paid,if it came with your scanner then it may be free.

I always wonder why these people give data entry jobs and put conditions when they themselves can do it.

^^^

@Prathod

My dear friend, actually these OCR softwares are not recommended for this kind of data entry work. As through OCR too, their are very high chances of mistakes. The main requirement in data entry work is, their should not be any mistake. The best way available for this kind a job is to enhance one's typing speed. That's all.

Depending on speech recognition softwares and OCR's is not recommended for data entry work. I had tested many OCR's but none of them match even the personal requirements.

Regards.

well friend,nothing is easy,ocr's make your work a lot easier,mistakes are very less in modern day ocr's but still you have to check and compare the orignal for mistakes and correct them,but its much easier then typing the whole data and will save a lot of time.