Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Buying A Camera Phone

I am thinking to buy a camera phone in which I should receive datacable in order to attach it through the computer a card reader and earphone and bluetooth. My budget is till 5000. I would like to know which camera phone is the best which gives clarity of picture like I have seen for many issues they post pictures related to that issue. So I would also like to do the same. Can you people guide me for it. If the price is more for the cell phone I will wait and buy but I need that all the forum people should be able to view the picture correctly when posted into the forums.

You won't get a good camera phone for Rs.5000. Up your budget to Rs.7000 and you should be able to get Sony Ericsson K550i Cyber-shot phone which has a decent camera. All Sony Ericsson K series handsets have good cameras.

You won't get a good camera phone for Rs.5000. Up your budget to Rs.7000 and you should be able to get Sony Ericsson K550i Cyber-shot phone which has a decent camera. All Sony Ericsson K series handsets have good cameras.

Arun, please can you send me the link for it, and let me know its features also.

in that price range(7k) you can go for the SE K750i

it's quite good phone camera quality is far superior then any other 2mp camera phone. it comes with the auto focus camera and the flash. you can take the real good pics even in less light where other phone cameras unable to take the pics

in that price range(7k) you can go for the SE K750i

it's quite good phone camera quality is far superior then any other 2mp camera phone. it comes with the auto focus camera and the flash. you can take the real good pics even in less light where other phone cameras unable to take the pics

How much it will costs manish?

K750i costs 7.6K at Univercell

So which 1 is the best SE K750i or K550i? Which 1 gives more clarity of pictures? Which phone has more features in it? Are there any loopholes as compared to both the phones?

get urself one used nokia 6630.

U will save 2k and will enjoy all the stuffs u want. Its one the most powerful S60 phone by Nokia.

get urself one used nokia 6630.

U will save 2k and will enjoy all the stuffs u want. Its one the most powerful S60 phone by Nokia.

Whats the exact price and do you ahev one to sell it off?

no i dont have one to sell, search in ne second hand mobile seller and u will get it.

# to 3.4k is best bet, depends on condition.

But SE has best autofocus phones at best prices. Photo quality (Outdoor) is very good for even printing

But his budget is tight.

ahd it no been tight i would have suggested SE k790i / k810... i just bought a k790i last evening and am thrilled by the package... its truly satisfying in all ways... camera, music, network, battery, looks... complete... and priced @10k inclusive of 1gb card here in lko...

briught nokia 6088 for Rs 5499/-

a good deal from mobile store even in WW its prized @6.4 K

But his budget is tight.

sadik what do u think should I wait and save money and buy a new phone or buy a second hand phone?

Save and buy a new one mate :) - u'll not regret it !

But his budget is tight.

sadik what do u think should I wait and save money and buy a new phone or buy a second hand phone?

Buy used 6630 if u find one in good condition.