Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Matrimonial Service

Guys this I am just asking as I need to know if its genuine or not and still I am unmarried single, but just want to know as I am a member of secondshaadi.com. When I go to make a payment it asks for CVV code of credit card and expiration date. Do you think that it is genuine to provide CC number, CVV code, expiration date. It also asks for DD, but I don know how to send a DD from ICICI bank a/c. Can you people help me into this?

^^^

@chandan

MY dear friend, just ask your bank to prepare the Demand Draft in favour of matrimonial services name for the amount which you needed. And they will prepare it for you after deducting nominal service charges. That DD you can hand over to the matrimonial services.

Regards.

secondshaadi.com is a genuine website and I have seen them being reviewed in some TV channel in the past, they specialize in re-marriages. For online payments using Credit Card, it is normal to be asked for CVV code and expiration date.

If you are paranoid about giving out your cvv number, and if you have hdfc account, you are in luck. You can create virtual credit card of predefined amount, and use it as valid CC for online shopping. It is a free service.

Kotak and icici also gives this service of virtual credit card.

Kotak and icici also gives this service of virtual credit card.

How to create virtual credit card of ICICI and will I also recieve CVV code and expiration date for it?