Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Honest

Jaipur Serial Blasts

Its really shocking news again my dear friends. Seven Blasts rocked the Pink City Jaipur today evening.

Hope all our Rimwebians and their Family members are safe.

God Bless those who are injured.

guys i must say that this indeed was a cruel act . . . god will punish the ppl who are behind this act . . but for families who have lost their near and dear ones . . i dont have words for them seeing the place where the blasts happened was disgusting . . i condemn the blasts . the area is very much congested the place which is called Johari Bazaar/Sanganeri Gate where the blast happened is very much congested . .to cover a mere 100 m can take you upto 10-15 minutes on biike/Cycle.

someone please fcuk the culprits and save the planet.

I am sick of this, it makes me cry now.

We must all CONDEMN this act of 'TRYING to break our PATIENCE' by various terrorist groups.

aLL the issues must be and can be resolved by holding peaceful deliberations... this is no way to go ahead.

My prayers to every family who needs support in this testing time. Hope to see the people behind this act getting bombed the same way... how about a punishment like hanging the terrorists upside down over a seeting hot water spring or a volcano !

anyway ... rimwebians in jaipur - please confirm your well being... I've been trying to contact a few friends who stay there - no luck till now ... hope for the best !

Cheers

karki

Why cant we start stopping this. We are young generation of 21st century. We have power to fight back. If we make our own group of young youths we can generally help atleast 10% of population in India. I would just say everytime news comes atankwadi does all this. Y will an atankwadi do this when they don have time to deal in their own problems. This act is mostly done by most of the corrupt ministers in our country only. If we all people want we can stop all this in no matter of time. The only thing that we want is support. If we have public support we can surely save our country. What you think guys. I am not insane but if we get major college students support, then we can surely fight back by forming our own group.