Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Can Form 16 Be Downloaded Online

Can form 16 be downloaded online. I just received it from my office today and have to scan it and send it to ICICI. Instead of scanning I was thinking if I could get it online download.

Are you talking about DVAT16?

So please download it from www.incometax.com or

from Busy or Tally you can get print of it.

Are you talking about DVAT16?

So please download it from www.incometax.com or

from Busy or Tally you can get print of it.

I am saying about my form 16 print out with my name on it that was issued after deducting tax. Can I get that online?

Can form 16 be downloaded online. I just received it from my office today and have to scan it and send it to ICICI. Instead of scanning I was thinking if I could get it online download.

Form 16 are TDS Certificates issued by the Employer to its employees for income disbursed and tax deducted on Salary. Unless there is a provision of some sort enterprise intra-net with pay-roll package linkage, there appears no way of form 16 being downloaded from the net.

Form 16 are TDS Certificates issued by the Employer to its employees for income disbursed and tax deducted on Salary. Unless there is a provision of some sort enterprise intra-net with pay-roll package linkage, there appears no way of form 16 being downloaded from the net.

Thanks common man. Now just another query. My tax has been deducted around 19 to 20000. Now I want to do something so that I should save my tax for 2008-2009. Can you suggest me something