Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hitman

Cost Of Samsung SCH-N191 Phones' Screen

I have Samsung SCH-N191 Handset. Last week it fell and stopped displaying anything on the screen. I went to a different repair shop and they asked for 700-1000 rs for replaicng the screen. Can anybody here pls let m eknow the actual cost of replacing the screen. One of my friend even told me that it can be done in 200-300 rs from karol bagh market in Delhi as he himself got his screen on nokia set replaced. So opinion from knowledgable ppl here is required urgently.

Thanks

well buddy just have a look in ur area who was using khancha phones,

by this time his phone should be barred, just buy his phone in 500 bucks or something and keep it u can change other things as well laters, i can give u display for free if ur in mumbai as 1 of my friend got 3 extra samsung SCH-N191 barred phones.

i have heard about khancha phones, but what exactly is khancha ohones

well buddy these are the phones which people taken in 501 scheme or corporate scheme on forge documents,and these phones were availble all over india some months back. now as reliance barred almost every phone so they have handsets with them with no use , so heavy users can buy handset and keep it for future and to use charger, battery, keypad in future.

Youre wrong munna, now after the Rs.2000 scheme, ppl are even converting them to prepaid....but anyways arun willl be in the warranty period...or insurance will be avaialble...so he can go for that..

Youre wrong munna, now after the Rs.2000 scheme, ppl are even converting them to prepaid....but anyways arun willl be in the warranty period...or insurance will be avaialble...so he can go for that..

not every khancha can be converted to prepaid cos they only converting phones below outstanding amount of 25k.

and if the phone was khancha i dont think amount will be less thn 50k

not every khancha can be converted to prepaid cos they only converting phones below outstanding amount of 25k.

and if the phone was khancha i dont think amount will be less thn 50k

10684[/snapback]

Hi guys,

I don't why u said that kancha ph. is not available but here is too many kancha ph. available arround 200-300 rs. :D but that all are without battery :help: