Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chandannasta

Vodafone Schemes

Is there any special schemes for vodafone going on like 30 paise for vodafone to vodafone guys. I would like to avail that please let me know about it guys.

^^^

@Chandan

My dear friend, their is a new scheme for Vodafone subscribers through which you can call any one local Vodafone number @ 10 paise per minute.

In this new scheme, you will be charged monthly rental of Rs.25/-.

To activate, send FNF <your friend's local Vodafone mobile number> as an SMS to 111 (toll free).

But this offer is available on selected talk plans only.

So you have to check it with CC of Vodafone, whether this offer is valid with your plan or not.

Regards.

Is there any special schemes for vodafone going on like 30 paise for vodafone to vodafone guys. I would like to avail that please let me know about it guys.

don't go for the vodafone services they are the most unethical service providers and they have lots of hidden charges. also Network is worst if you complain about the network you have to give them the exact location no just the gali no etc they ask exactly in which room your call dropped it's .................... better for IDEA or Airtel in case of GSM and Relinace for CDMA at least these players are least unethical

In Chennai, Voda offers great STVs for ONNET as well as OFFNET. Service though needs a lot more improvement. CC is hopeless, nowhere near ''Happy2Help"

@Manish

My dear friend, IDEA is yet to start its services in Mumbai. They are going to laucnch its service by August this year.

And Airtel too is not good at all.

Vodafone's network in Goregaon, Mumbai is good, but in other parts of mumbai its no good at all. At my place I'm having network problem. The networks jumps every 10-20 seconds, due to this network fluctuation and call drops happen for me most of the times. On complaining Vodafone, they told that they are not planning any new cell site near my place and I will recieve fluctuating network only.

Now I have decided to give them the threat of surrender the number. Lets see whats happen.

Regards.

Vodafone is worst in Mumbai.. I am using Vodafone since it was MaxTouch.. Its gone from bad to worst now..Talk plans are bad, CC is hopeless and Call drops are rampant and happens almost every 2nd call.. I think they should upgrade their network rather than stupidly spending on Ads..

Edited by vmsanghrajka

^^^

And I think they should change their slogan to : HAPPY TO HELP FOR DROPPING THE CALLS. ;)

Give voda a break... I think Airtel is the world leader in call drops.... was just talking to a friend in bombay, Airtel to Airtel... (Pune - Bombay) and the call dropped like 6 times in about 20 mins... :mad44:

^^^

@Raccoon

Thank got my dear friend, you called to an Airtel number. If it was Vodafone Mumbai number then the call drop should have been 12 in 20 minutes.

In Mumbai, Vodafone network for voice calls is no good at all my dear friend except in some of the places.

And in my point of view the CROWN of the WORLD LEADER in CALL DROPS should remain with VODAFONE. :Contento:

Regards.

i found that in reliance there are barely any call drop. i use to face 7-8 call drops in 30 mins on Ring Road delhi in case of Voda fone and Airtel then i switched to Reliance and i Face only 1 call drop on ring road in 30 mins

^^^

My dear friend, if this is the situation of Vodafone and Airtel on Delhi's Ring Road, then you yourself imagine what will be the case in other internal parts of Delhi. I think in other parts of Delhi the network of Vodafone and Airtel must be worst.

Anywhere I go to India, its only 2 call drops out of 100 with Reliance.

Regards.

^^^

@Chandan

My dear friend, their is a new scheme for Vodafone subscribers through which you can call any one local Vodafone number @ 10 paise per minute.

In this new scheme, you will be charged monthly rental of Rs.25/-.

To activate, send FNF <your friend's local Vodafone mobile number> as an SMS to 111 (toll free).

But this offer is available on selected talk plans only.

So you have to check it with CC of Vodafone, whether this offer is valid with your plan or not.

Regards.

Is this scheme only for one friend or multiple friends and individually for each one 25 rs or for all friends 25 rs. Please let me know.

Idea rox again! :) Voice clarity and call drops rate rate is around the same as Reliance, in spite of using GSM...\

(In Poona)

Edited by raccoon

Is this scheme only for one friend or multiple friends and individually for each one 25 rs or for all friends 25 rs. Please let me know.

^^^

@Chandan

My dear friend, I think this scheme is valid for only one number / friend. But still you can confirm the same from CC of Vodafone by dialing 111 toll free from your Vodafone mobile.

Regards.

^^^

My dear friend, if this is the situation of Vodafone and Airtel on Delhi's Ring Road, then you yourself imagine what will be the case in other internal parts of Delhi. I think in other parts of Delhi the network of Vodafone and Airtel must be worst.

Anywhere I go to India, its only 2 call drops out of 100 with Reliance.

Regards.

I do agree there are very less call drops with Reliance. I am facing 2-3 call drops on my way just because in underground area no signals are there and one area i cross falls under high security zone so may be network jammers are installed there. but rest is fine. where as in GSM there are unlimited call drops are there.

today i faced the call drops in reliance at my home i called at CC and they took the request and assured me that problem will be rectified in 72 hours and in evening i recieved call frm Reliance guy that they are visiting my place tomm eve to check the network.

where as whenever i called Vodafone to check the network problem in office they never bothered about that despite of the fact that we were having Vodafone corporate connection when ever we called we have to tell them the exact cordinate and time when call dropped. :Contento:

really Vodafone ****** and Reliance Rocks. Idea is also very good in Customer support yes they do have problem of network coverage in the past but now they have improved a lot.

in Vodafone if call at the Customer care then 1st you have to wait atleast 30 mins for the CC rep to come and then if you call 3 times in a single day for then they will barr the customer care access from your phone and doesn't bother weather you are postpaid customer corporate customer or prepaid customer. i know a guy who was the senior signatory in Telecome Retail Chain and they even barred the CC access from his no for the 2 months

And it's a known fact that Vodafone people follow the most unethical practices in India. for example in Chandigarh they always give preactivated SIM cards to the retailer. it's not only in chandigarh it's the common practice of Voda across india. In the past when it was found that 5 lakg Vodafone Connections were activated with 6000 Id Cards. Haryana CEO of Vodafone arrested 2 times in 1 year of fake activations.

I would just like to add, BPL Mobile in Mumbai is better amongst the worst. Its better in terms of its network, but it CC is hopeless and pathetic. Obviously, Reliance is the best in terms of network and no one can beat it.