Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashoksoft

Huwaei Ec325 And Ec321 - Unlock To Use Any R-uim

I had changed to "RUIM if Available" through CDMA workshop but when i insert reliance UIM card and connect the data card to laptop on running application no network signal present and the connect button is disabled. The data card light which was Bleu previously had been turned green

Pls advice what can be done

Rgds

Try restarting the application once

@Amit jatin

use QPST instead

Make it RUIM Only.

Sadik he is Amit Jatin

not Amit Jain.. :)

Lol Thanks for pointing that. Thanks.

Guess whats in store now :) You can unlock your Huwaei EC 325 Data card to accept RUIM's from any network :)

Enable RUIM Support

1. Connect Data Card to PC

2. Find port on which the data card is connected by checking in device manager > ports

3. Connect CDMA workshop to the said port, and read SPC using NVM_0002 method

4. Run QPST, in 1x/HDR Security, change R-UIM config to R-UIM if available.

Your data modem is ready to accept Reliance RUIM Cards.

Now update the firmware to the attached firmware ... and hey presto - you can use RUIM's from any network now !!!! useful for unltd internet access from garuda (399/- pm) to be used using a datacard!!

cheers

karki

HELLO ASHOKBHAI !!!!!!

I HAVE ALLREADY DONE ONE OF DATA CARD RUIM. I AM PURCHASE ONE MORE IN THIS CARD THERE IS PROBLEM IN QPST THAT " THE PHONE HAS STOPPED REPOSPONDING TO MEMORY READ/WRITE COMMANDS" WHEN DOING "IF R-UIM AVIAILABLE.

I HAVE TO DONE ALL PROSESS TOW OR THREE TIME . BUT STEEL THE PROBLEM WAS THERE.

WHAT TO DO ?

PLEASE ADVICE

HIREN

Guess whats in store now :) You can unlock your Huwaei EC 325 Data card to accept RUIM's from any network :)

Enable RUIM Support

2. Find port on which the data card is connected by checking in device manager > ports

Now update the firmware to the attached firmware ... and hey presto - you can use RUIM's from any network now !!!! useful for unltd internet access from garuda (399/- pm) to be used using a datacard!!

cheers

karki

HELLO ASHOKBHAI !!!!!!

I HAVE ALLREADY DONE ONE OF DATA CARD RUIM. I AM PURCHASE ONE MORE IN THIS CARD THERE IS PROBLEM IN QPST THAT " THE PHONE HAS STOPPED REPOSPONDING TO MEMORY READ/WRITE COMMANDS" WHEN DOING "IF R-UIM AVIAILABLE.

I HAVE TO DONE ALL PROSESS TOW OR THREE TIME . BUT STEEL THE PROBLEM WAS THERE.

WHAT TO DO ?

PLEASE ADVICE

HIREN

Any body please send me the cdma work shop to "jacobmukalel@yahoo.com". It will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Enable RUIM Support

cheers

karki

Hi Ashok,

Im trying to unlock a HUAWEI EC325 with the CDMA Workshop 2.7 which has the options of going up to COM25. I followed the steps but did not get the 1x/HDR Security option. Instead I followed the steps:

1. Read and Enter Port No. from Devices & Printers

2. Connect the modem using CDMA Workshop 2.7

3. 'Read' the data

4. Go to the tab 'Security'

5. In SPC, select 'universal,EFS method' then click Read > Choose nv_0002 > and I see '0000' and the 6 digit code.

I enter the code in the SPC space and select SPC > Write. It says 'SPC Correct. Phone unlocked.'.

6. In the 'Other' Tab, under 'R-UIM' - I select Config (the default is always blank) - Choose 'R-uim,, if avail' > Click on 'Write' and it says #1 and #2 changed successfully. Then I go to the main tab and disconnect the device. It asks me Save/Offline DM Mode - I click yes.

7. Upgrade firmware successfully with the attached file here.

But using Huawei Mobile Connect - it does not read my sim card in the modem. Even other SMS softwares, detect the device/modem but are unable to send SMS's using it. I keep getting an error, CMS +501 or 301 or Timeout.

Pls suggest which step is incorrect.

Thanks in advance,

Aaslan.