Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
harshit999

Samsung 20n Negative Aspects And Reviews

guys, has anybody used this handset?? is there any network related problem associated with it?? Please do let evrybody and myself know the review of the handset...reply asap

I have personally used this handset and except the absence of internet brouser, this phone has absolutely no problem. Internet will work only with TATA sim.

I have personally used this handset and except the absence of internet brouser, this phone has absolutely no problem. Internet will work only with TATA sim.

does it have any network probs?actually i was using motorola v9m and whnevr someone tried callin me it said tht my phn is not reachable even when the phn showd full signals..so kindly let me know if thr r same problm with ths handset...do reply plzzz.....witing 4 it...thnks.

^^^

@Har****

My dear friend, actually Motoroal V9m do have network problems, but in Samsung 2On their is no network problem. Although the handset seems to be highly priced.

Regards.

Though it is costly, But the handset is nice enough too.

This is the only Reputated Branded Dual Phone in India (Spice D88 and Spice D88N are Chinese OEM)

I have personally used this handset and except the absence of internet browser, this phone has absolutely no problem. Internet will work only with TATA sim.

^^^

Hmmm, no internet browser in this handset my dear friends. Seems ugly. :Decepcionado:

Regards.