Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mailarchis

Call For Alpha Signups

Hi Everyone,

We are launching a mobile phone application using which you can send text messages for almost free. On behalf of the Zozoc team, I invite you to be part of Zozoc India Alpha release starting August 4,2008.

It is a simple to use mobile application through which you can exchange text messages with your friends and family. Zozoc is based on one simple idea: You pay Re 0.50-1/- per SMS. The same message sent over GPRS will cost you less than 10p (data usage charges).

Using Zozoc, you can also send SMS to any phone in India. As a special limited period offer, these SMSes will be available delivered for free!

All you have to do to join the Alpha is mail me the following details:

1. Name:

2. EMail:

3. i) Phone Model:

ii) If you are on a Symbian Phone: IMEI Number(you can check it by typing *#06# )

4. Carrier: Airtel/Vodafone/etc.

I will mail you the app and your account details.

Thanks

Archis

Archisman.Das [AT] gmail.com

Edited by mailarchis

the application works only on Symbian phones only?

ii) If you are on a Symbian Phone: IMEI Number(you can check it by typing *#06# )

Why do you need the IMEI number?

the application works only on Symbian phones only?

Hey Arun,

Thank You very much for your interest. No we hava a Java version which will work on almost any phone, a Symbian Version and a Windows Mobile Version. The Symbian and Windows Mobile Version provide a better user experience.

Hi Niravana,

We are in process of getting the Symbian Sign from Nokia. Till then we are managing with a developer sign for tha application which requires the imei number. This Sign is required for the Symbian version to work.

Thanks

Hi Niravana,

We are in process of getting the Symbian Sign from Nokia. Till then we are managing with a developer sign for tha application which requires the imei number. This Sign is required for the Symbian version to work.

Thanks

I dont think posting IMEI in public or transferring like that is safe. Sorry not doubting you but i am just telling for general info. Just based on the info i read here

http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/showthread.php?p=593318

@Arun

Mailarchies post 3 post in our forum but in his detail found only 0 post ?

^^^

@Vijay

My dear friend, the reason for the post count remaining 0 for Mailarchies is that all the post of his is in GENERAL CHAT. And in General Chat the posts are not been counted.

Regards.

@Honest

Thanks for clear my doubt

And yes .. if you want a device signed sis file for your new nokia, the IMEI will have to be given or u'll have to sign the installer yourself.

cheers

karki

I think symbian softs can be signed (If you have publisher ID) for all IMEI too. Isnt it? BTW I have developer ID for my IMEI, if you want to try you can give it to me. I will sign myself.

Hi Niravana,

Thanks

I dont think posting IMEI in public or transferring like that is safe. Sorry not doubting you but i am just telling for general info. Just based on the info i read here

http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/showthread.php?p=593318

Hey Ashok,

I totally understand your concern and yeah i would recommend people not to post their imei numbers as a reply to this thread. But anyone who wants to take part in this alpha, instead mail your imei number to me. Please be assured that your imei number will only be used to generate a developer symbian sign so that the app can work on your symbian handset.

Thanks

Archis

I think symbian softs can be signed (If you have publisher ID) for all IMEI too. Isnt it? BTW I have developer ID for my IMEI, if you want to try you can give it to me. I will sign myself.

Hi KShah,

Thank You for your interest. I will send over the Symbian Version to you tomorrow

Thanks

Archis

Hi KShah,

Thank You for your interest. I will send over the Symbian Version to you tomorrow

Thanks

Archis

I am also interested to try it out, i shall sign the file.

I too want this software.

Please send me Windows Mobile Edition on A.Jain@reliancemail.net

I would request u guys to provide your IMEI number at yr own risk unless u dont have any important information stored on that phone even if something goes wrong after providing the IMEI number that time and after its been with them something happens to your phone say after a week month or a year.

@mailarchis

Hey what is the latest on the application? And does it come only in symbian versions?

I have a java enabled phone, do tell me if you have a java version for zozoc.

Hi mobsac,

Thank You for your interest. We do have a java version. Right now we are trying some critical bugs before relasing the version.

Thanks

@mailarchis

Hey what is the latest on the application? And does it come only in symbian versions?

I have a java enabled phone, do tell me if you have a java version for zozoc.

Hi Everyone,

We ran into some issues during our first release. But we are happy to announce that we finally have a j2me lite version of zozoc. We have created a ning site to interact with our Alpha users :GirandoOjos: Please click on the following link www.zozocindia.ning.com.

Looking forward to your participation and feedback.

Thanks

P.S: - We have integrated our backend with a sms gateway and now you can use the app from your mobile to fire sms for free...limited time offer only for our Alpha users. Test it yourself

@ mailarchis

Downloaded the app on my N73.looking forward to using it.

I am using Rs99 NOP plan from airtel, can I use it using this plan?