Which one is the better service Provider  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the better service Provider

• GMAIL
    • Yahoo
    • RediffMail
    • Hotmail
    • Do not use any of these

Which one of the above service is the best. Enter your choice...

:):angry::o:o

Hotmail also has this sort of feature and can be accessed using Outlook....

But people do not seem to prefer hotmail these days... perhaps because it still offers only 2MB

1GB vs 2MB wheres the competition.

Plus Gmail loads faster. No popus. No ads in your email!

I think that Hotmail will increase storage space soon.........

Hotmail has started increasing the acount size but as we all know abot the msn and hotmail, they will take some time to get that done and also they are goinna do it one by one. Means starting from us they will change the mailbox size. Though i dunno know the order they are goinna do this.

i use yahoo the most .. but gmail is creeping up .. likely to become my personal inbox soon !.. and gmail is fast...

When will be gmail available for everyone? I tried registering with gmail but they said i can not and it is for limited people only and can only be joined if someone invites you because gmail is stillin the beta phase. Any ideas as if how long might it take for gmail to be available for evry user?

Google has played on Peoples ego.

Membership is available only on invitation.

I have a GMail account.

and i also want to invite ppl.

But i found no link 4 invitation in my account since i created my account.

SO Sad!!!

I've heard that Google stopped giving invitations due to interference of Yahoo! and Hotmail.

Google has started issuing new invites..Ash you will get one soon.

I have 3 Gmail accounts. Two of them I use as archives. If I have to send a file (programs) I forward an email with this file as attachment. Last one is my personal. So, obviously, the first two have about 200mb files while the last one only a few mb. But, yes, I get more than 20 emails on the personal one, most oneliners, almost none in the first two.

I did not get any invites in the first two. Last one I got 4 this week. Do you think its got anything to do with frequency of use?

Last one I got 4 this week.

i have heard that google has stopped giving out invites. ^_^ . its interesting to know that u have got some this week. i ve got only 3 invites once. and not again. :angry:

Come on..... some one vote for hotmail toooo

Will Bill Gates pay for that?

msn and gates deserved this :angry: ).LOL.

Ha ha ha

;):angry::D:D

Come on..... some one vote for hotmail toooo

The only reason i had the hotmail account is the windows/msn messenger. The file transffer in the windows/msn messenger is far beter than yahoo and that is what's keeping me have my account at hotmail. If that would have been about messengers hotmail might have got my vote but as far as the mailbox is concerned i always comfirtable with yahoo and offcourse no one has yet invited me for gmail

Guys!

Like GMail, Indiatimes too provides a great speed and its interface is also cool.

Try it.

So, HOTMAIL is becoming HATEMAIL!!!!!!!!!

The only reason i had the hotmail account is the windows/msn messenger. The file transffer in the windows/msn messenger is far beter than yahoo and that is what's keeping me have my account at hotmail.

Thts the reason i too got myself a hotmail id... But the day i found out that i can use just any email id (rediff or indiatimes or yahoo) to access MSN Messenger, i felt like a dumb!! Now i've passed on my hotmail id to most n hence cant afford to change it...

But overall, viewing images and replying to emails to n fro to other hotmail acc. is much better with a hotmail acc. Its a different experience using each email id!

the best and most feature rich email is without doubt fastmail.fm.

none of the other providers are even close to that- try it out.

Long back when other providers were still at 2-5 mb fastmail was already giving 10 mb free.

Google lack lots and lots of features.

I dont think its so good to use after using it for some time, i still go back to fastmail every time.

i found out that i can use just any email id (rediff or indiatimes or yahoo) to access MSN Messenger

Can u come out any details about this thing chirag? I mean how can u access msn messenger using ur accounts not on msn or hotmail?

But the day i found out that i can use just any email id (rediff or indiatimes or yahoo) to access MSN Messenger,

do u mean accessing the friends list of rediff/indiatimes/yahoo etc on msn messenger (v6.2 the latest) . or do u mean registering these email names as msn passport ?

I think chirag was talking bout registering any e-mail id as a msn passport.

Yeah, u can register just any email id as a .NET Passport, and use that as ur SIGN-IN Email Address. For this, u can register a New .NET Passport and enter a suitable password. and get going... Now sign-in with this email id and password. To change ur nickname, u need to make sure that u've confirmed ur email id from the mail sent to ur registered email address! And there u go! Add any other MSN Contact and u can chat up wid them! No need for a 2MB Hotmail account to access MSN!