Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Webcam

Guys let me know as I have bought a very good configuration system. I would like to buy a webcam so which i should go for. I want a very very good 1 with best megapixels and that could work on msn and yahoo messenger both. So guys please let me know which 1 is the best and I should go get it. I will be really aprreciate if you could help me out with the prices too for it and what are the features I could avail.

Even the cheapest chinese one will do your job. But if u want the best then it has to be Logitech in webcams...

try smartcom

i brought one with LED light around camera ... which is a very helpful in low light conditions

price around 900 rs

just buy any chinese one like quantum. i purchased one for 500 bucks.

because going for some very high mp webcam doesn't makes sense as net speed is not so fast to transmit very high quality streams

quantum one comes with 6 months warranty and it also has microphone. interop 5MP camera. 6 LED for the low light and and almost all the features as iball FacetoFace has.

but you want really branded one go for the Intel webcams they are good ones and they are just plug and play. so you don't have to install the driver for the same. and they work on the Linux too

quantum one comes with 6 months warranty and it also has microphone. interop 5MP camera. 6 LED for the low light and and almost all the features as iball FacetoFace has.

but you want really branded one go for the Intel webcams they are good ones and they are just plug and play. so you don't have to install the driver for the same. and they work on the Linux too

Could you provide me the link for Intel webcam?