hai dudes

have a look at the low price gadgets

njoy

Fevin

post-8893-1223552220_thumb.png

post-8893-1223554600_thumb.jpg

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

Gosh !!! Z3 now costs 5k only..

I just purchased for my mom virgin mobile samsung handset model SCH-S299 for 1800 rs just 3 days back. But my mom dosent need it as it a CDMA phone and the card comes automatically with it and my mom has airtel. So she needs such phone where her card can be inserted. Now the mobile store guys are not ready to change it. So I have kept it. Now I don know how to recharge this phone. Second thing I don know how to keep it on silent. 3rd thing I have set alaram for 8 pm it rings at 8 am in the morning. There is no am or pm shown in this mobile. I just need you help how to set time to pm in this phone. I just took for my mom as she is senior citizen thinking it should be easy to handle for her as she is 60 plus

nice research man

Cant believe they existed lol

Nice work yaar. Last year I have purchased Moto Z3 for a price of Rs.7000/- and now it costs Rs. 5000/-. Prices of electronics slashes down, but what about the prices of food items???? We should want to eat electronics gadgets...

Edited by santhoshavanoor

I just purchased for my mom virgin mobile samsung handset model SCH-S299 for 1800 rs just 3 days back. But my mom dosent need it as it a CDMA phone and the card comes automatically with it and my mom has airtel. So she needs such phone where her card can be inserted. Now the mobile store guys are not ready to change it. So I have kept it.

Sorry to hear but you should have confirmed this before buying the phone with the vendor about compatibility of your Airtel Sim.

Now I don know how to recharge this phone.

go to any virgin mobile shoppe to recharge it

Second thing I don know how to keep it on silent.

Select Setting - Profiles - Silent

may be this will work.

3rd thing I have set alaram for 8 pm it rings at 8 am in the morning. There is no am or pm shown in this mobile. I just need you help how to set time to pm in this phone. I just took for my mom as she is senior citizen thinking it should be easy to handle for her as she is 60 plus

Set alarm as 20:00 instead of 08:00 for evening.

would love something for CDMA handset on similar lines.

hai dudes

have a look at the low price gadgets

njoy

Fevin

I just purchased for my mom virgin mobile samsung handset model SCH-S299 for 1800 rs just 3 days back. But my mom dosent need it as it a CDMA phone and the card comes automatically with it and my mom has airtel. So she needs such phone where her card can be inserted. Now the mobile store guys are not ready to change it. So I have kept it.

Sorry to hear but you should have confirmed this before buying the phone with the vendor about compatibility of your Airtel Sim.

may be this will work.

3rd thing I have set alaram for 8 pm it rings at 8 am in the morning. There is no am or pm shown in this mobile. I just need you help how to set time to pm in this phone. I just took for my mom as she is senior citizen thinking it should be easy to handle for her as she is 60 plus

Thank you very much, but where are these virgin mobile shops located. Any addresses of it in mumbai or can we do it online any link to it

may be this will work.

Thank you very much, but where are these virgin mobile shops located. Any addresses of it in mumbai or can we do it online any link to it

Yup thee is one located at shaikhali chambers opp race course keshavrao road mahalxmi mumbai 34 or u can go to www.virginmobile.in

MY dear Chandan, find a Virgin shop in Goregaon itself. You will definetely get one in Goregaon.

Regards.