Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mitul_mehta

Nokia 2112

Dear All,

The nokia 2112 hits within one week's time i.e. next month in Sept 2004. So holdon if u planning to buy reliance service wait till this phone is out coz it uses the nokia 6600 battery(BL-5C) which will give an amazing talktime. Moroever its small and elegant witha speaker phone so watch out for this one.

regards,

mitul

Is this one!!!!!!!

The small and lightweight Nokia 2112 phone is equipped with a relevant feature set which includes an integrated handsfree speaker, MIDI polyphonic ringtones and picture messaging. The bright white backlight and keypad layout makes the phone intuitive and easy-to-use. In addition, the Nokia 2112 phone has a range of useful features like an integrated flashlight and built-in alarms and reminders.

Enhanced personalisation options in the Nokia 2112 include a picture frame feature and an attractive range of interchangeable Xpress-onä colour covers. The phone offers a worry free talktime of 3.5 to 4.5 hours and a standby time of 13.5 to 21 days

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/April2004/6997.htm

http://www.nokia-asia.com/nokia/0,8764,56175,00.html

post-8-1093363754_thumb.jpg

Hmm ...can't tell much from a pic ...but I hope and pray that its better looking than that sad looking 2280 ....UGHHH!!! :D

Seems to be a B/w display right? Approx cost abroad?

Hi All,

Checked out the 2112 phone specs on Nokia India website. Nothing much interesting as such. Biggest surprise is there is no mention of "Data Connectivity" !! When I checked other nokia websites, found the same - seems it doesn't have data connectivity.

:unsure:

Regards

Umesh

Seems CDMA version of Nokia 2100 (GSM). Yet to be launched. Have they dropped it?

battery life is impressive. i think it uses the battery used in color phones!

18728[/snapback]

even nokia 2280 supports the same battery of colour handsets of all nokia phone.