Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
prawin

Importing Handsets From Usa For Rimweb Members

@ACS

I think you are getting too paranoid and taking it too seriously about merging topics.... I am seeing your these kind of posts in almost all the topics I am reading.... Better leave it to the mods to decide and contribute to the topic subjects.... Chill man....Chill...

@ACS

I think you are getting too paranoid and taking it too seriously about merging topics.... I am seeing your these kind of posts in almost all the topics I am reading.... Better leave it to the mods to decide and contribute to the topic subjects.... Chill man....Chill...

I have gone through each & every post of this Topic already & therefore suggested the above..

Also, i need not necessarily contribute as this too might hurt ppl; in case it again becomes like the Courier issue.

But surprisingly, its still not taken an ugly turn although there has been talks of 'Price/Product Declaration' during Shipping.

Request you to kindly throw light & give your views in that subject.. or maybe now its understood ?

Edited by ACS

Great going dear Prawin..

But this topic should have been opened in the Buy/Sell Forum as it will help many of our Members..

Mods.. plz transfer this to the appropriate category. thanks.

@ACS

My dear Jayanth, as you know that this matter is already under DISPUTE. Whether OLD MEMBERS could post their BUY / SELL needs in other threads instead of BUY / SELL FORUM is still UNCONFIRMED. Its still under dispute.

Our Ashoka The Great and Admins are already working on the same for a SOLUTION. As Ashok Ji, already told that they will come with a solution to this soon.

As some other OLD MEMBER'S Buy / Sell Threads are still pending to be moved to the Buy / Sell Forum. So better to leave this thread "AS IS, WHERE IS". As our dear PRAWIN too is an old member. So, why to be PARTIAL with him only.

As soon as other so called threads been moved to the Buy / Sell Forum, I will move this one also. Or any other MOD. too can move the same.

Lets hope for the best my dear friends.

Regards.

He is selling handsets at a very low price. Mogul for 11500 instead of 15500 great.

He is selling handsets at a very low price. Mogul for 11500 instead of 15500 great.

Yes my dear Saurav, the pricing of this man is really neat. Soon I'm going to order him, some of the stuff for myself also.

Prawin is really a great man.

Regards.

@prawin

Is the price of mogul11500 with shipping .....

Yes my dear Saurav, the pricing of this man is really neat. Soon I'm going to order him, some of the stuff for myself also.

Prawin is really a great man.

Regards.

hope the handsets reach the buyers without any hassles of customs..

hope the handsets reach the buyers without any hassles of customs..

When we do it with full Honesty then their won't be any problems my dear friend. Thats the reward for being Honest in life.

^^^^

what is this?? some karmic jutzpah....

^^^^

what is this?? some karmic jutzpah....

nope... A set of HONEST words from an HONEST man

prawin, waiting for ur reply

Guys y don u check out the bad e*n handsets on ebay. Look out for sealed pieces.. I saw two touch's being sold for 150 $.. And a diamond for 220 $. U can ask prawin Bhai to bid and ship it to india and later u can collect it from his place in india or get it shipped..

yeah i can bid ship for you from ebay if you select the product and get it shipped.

@prawin

u din reply to my querry

@prawin

u din reply to my querry

ohh sorry , 11500 + local shipping in India.

Prawin Bhai u didnt reply to my posts too.. That whether u had shipped touch and whether it had reached safely..

so that means 11500 rs is inclusive of price of handset and shipping to india .....

and additional expense which includes custom duty/local shippin in india/other taxes if any

so that means the handset will b for sumwhere around 13-14k

so that means 11500 rs is inclusive of price of handset and shipping to india .....

and additional expense which includes custom duty/local shippin in india/other taxes if any

i think the price includes everythin includin customs. The only extra cost might be shippin charge to ur personal address. That might be around 500 bucks... So total might be around 12k.

i think the price includes everythin includin customs. The only extra cost might be shippin charge to ur personal address. That might be around 500 bucks... So total might be around 12k.

Yeah sumatrix, exactly.

I think you guys can program the handset to reliance or tata what ever you wish, I can't do that as we don't have reliance network here.

Programmin is not a problem Bhai... Shippin and gettin it into india is a problem..

And did u ship the touch to india prawin Bhai? Wats it present status?

No, not yet I am waiting to ship with one of my friends who will leaving to India next week.

prawin i m interested in touch cdma ...lemme know how to much to pay u and where ?

Also verizon xv6900 touch cdma

http://reviews.infosyncworld.com/cell-phon...name3=HTC+Touch

if possible can u quote the rates for both , sprint & verizon versions

my only requirement is that these phones shd not have a bad ESN

Edited by nitink