Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Its Feedback Time :) From My Customers For My Customers To Be.

Well guys almost all of u know i have recently started Website.

am planing to put one testimonials by customers on Testimonial page.

also as i am based in mumbai, out of mumbai customers are requested to allow me to publish thier number so that visitors can call and verify.

Please write ur mobile number or email along with the testimonial so ill upload it.

:) ill hope to get some here as 2 years i haven't received/approved on orkut.

also as i am based in mumbai, out of mumbai customers are requested to allow me to publish thier number so that visitors can call and verify.

Please write ur mobile number or email along with the testimonial so ill upload it.

as soon as i become ur customer, i will write testimonial for u... :)

count me sadik !

u have my number and mail id from gtalk... whenever u need me to state the obvious, i'd be more than glad to...

all the best !

Dear Sadikk,

I am extremely satisfied by your services and have received more than 10 phones from you for my friends and relatives without any hassles. You have been most co-operative in replacing any phones that needed so and overall I am totally satisfied by your services. You have created an opportunity for us to be able to use world class handsets on a network where the options are very limited and exorbitantly prices. You have created an alternative possible for us.

My best wishes and good luck for all your ventures.

Dhiraj Kaile

(Mobile no. and email you already have)

Edited by dkaile

Dear Sadik bhai,

I am extremely satisfied after dealing with you. You have provided very reasonable price, prompt and secure delivery of Handset. Your after sales support is excellent and when ever required I got it immediately. I will like to make more deals with you in future and also refer to my friends.

Thanks for you support.

All the best.

Edited by abc2005

I wanted to update one page on my site, where my previous customers are saying something about dealing with me, quality of service, Customer support and ETC.

But here everyone is writing same here, thats it?? :(

U can email me the feedbacks as well.

Dear Mr. Sadik

I wish to express my deepest satisfaction in terms of dealing with you. The most appreciable part is after selling the phones, whenever I had any doubt or needed your assist, you always helped me in clarifying my doubts to the best of my satisfaction. Great, All the best.

I have purchased several items from Sadik before including handsets, hard disk, etc. all were delivered fine and its been always good to deal with him. He has good tie ups with some courier service in Mumbai that he can send even such costly electronic items across to anywhere in India. I hope to have more deals with him in future as well!

Note: Try PMing/Emailing each of your previous customer with a link to this topic.

@sadikk

which section on your site u want us to write feedbacks ....

Well everyone is writing good points. But with that u must write - "But remember Sadik is too busy person, so u have to keep patience to deal with him" :P

Edited by Asit

Sadik bhai

Any offer on treo 755p ?

pls post the URL of ur site ..

cellwala.com

But with that u must write - "But remember Sadik is too busy person, so u have to keep patience to deal with him"

Even though u never did deal with me even once. (Its Okay its India) :D

Am I wrong?

Am I wrong?

yes u are wrong.

Majority (read 99.99%) of my customers are happy with my services, u see when u grow with ur business some problem arises. ( some of them if un-satisfied are exceptional case) but i never happen to ditched anyone.

let me repeat here again i do this with no man power at all there are one local delivery boy thats it.

from ordering in USA to payment transfer, tracking parcels to customs, cracking to delivery, all is taken care by me alone.

now analyze this-- i have to check the availability of particular handset and get quote and bargain, than get Invoice transfer all this in night when USA is awake and INDIA is sleeping.

Now next morning i get up with customers call and sms start flooding some ask how we send sms? how to run r-world? some say my phone is off but he dont know PDA is in airline mode, some says i dont want international roaming logo. some says i want reliance as my banner instead of SPRINT and so on.

I hear stupid problems and trouble shoot them with in mind i have to transfer the payment to US.

now i run to banks to others and somehow do this.

Now by evening i have to see new orders and start cracking them, once done, i run to bluedart office and give them the handset.

and than send tracking numbers to already waiting customer who is insecure as he already transferred payment to me, one tracking send they start calling "Sadikk tracking is wrong its not showing on website" i tell them ya they update it by midnight.

Now by night i wait for my vendors to come awake and confirm me that payment been received, now i place new orders with them and they send it through DHL.

now i have to keep tracking parcel unless it comes down to india and now run to airport, they make me wait there outside customs dept fo hours. and my battery running out of power as i am continuously trouble shooting customers.

once i get my parcel imagine i myself take parcel and come back in rickshaw. check handset if everything intact and perfect ASA i reach home.

by the time this is done i realize i forgot to visit bluedart today, and time is already gone so i come to rimweb and i see complain here that sadikk is not replying.

I just smile and start replying that............................. and that is only 0.01%

also let me add u never always gets appreciations POST or Topic. Few good men are there on forum though who appreciates my work.

But ya if its complaint it will come like i killed someone.

Majority (read 99.99%) of my customers are happy with my services, u see when u grow with ur business some problem arises. ( some of them if un-satisfied are exceptional case) but i never happen to ditched anyone.

let me repeat here again i do this with no man power at all there are one local delivery boy thats it.

from ordering in USA to payment transfer, tracking parcels to customs, cracking to delivery, all is taken care by me alone.

Hard work is always appreciated.

Edited by ACS

:o

Sadik Bhai really you have a tight shedule...

Let me tell everyone, I have not purchased any Item from Sadikk till now , but I have called him many times,

Just to inquire and all, And he never avoided me or something like - didnt pick my phone...He always answered me.

The only one thing Which I have realized about him is - He is a Genuine Person and Great Soul too :)

well i have dealt with him twice and didnt experince any problem

first time i dealt with him for treo755 ...i had seen the ad in his signature and had called him up and finalsed the handset that very moment ..it was around midnight but he came to deliver me the handset

for second handset he asked me the time that would b suitable to me and he sent his man to deliver the handset

my experince of dealing with him has been hassle free ,all i can say is this guy is gr8 to do transaction with

For me sadik has been a great seller - and over a period of time a person whom I've learnt to trust - on all his dealings.

Never once did I have to bug him for getting a product... in fact once I had met him by chance at a Cafe Coffee Day outlet (unexpected) and he was using a PPC 6700.. I liked the phone and told him that I was taking it ... but I will be paying him later ...

Any dealer with whom I've just dealt once before might hesitate to give in to a deal like this - but he did - and thats the kind of trust that makes him the seller that he is.

Loads more if you ask me ... but yes .. on cellwala ... the moment you say a yes .. you'll have a +ve rep from me :D

cheers

karki

Am I wrong?

yes u are wrong.

now analyze this-- i have to check the availability of particular handset and get quote and bargain, than get Invoice transfer all this in night when USA is awake and INDIA is sleeping.

Now next morning i get up with customers call and sms start flooding some ask how we send sms? how to run r-world? some say my phone is off but he dont know PDA is in airline mode, some says i dont want international roaming logo. some says i want reliance as my banner instead of SPRINT and so on.

I hear stupid problems and trouble shoot them with in mind i have to transfer the payment to US.

now i run to banks to others and somehow do this.

Now by evening i have to see new orders and start cracking them, once done, i run to bluedart office and give them the handset.

and than send tracking numbers to already waiting customer who is insecure as he already transferred payment to me, one tracking send they start calling "Sadikk tracking is wrong its not showing on website" i tell them ya they update it by midnight.

Now by night i wait for my vendors to come awake and confirm me that payment been received, now i place new orders with them and they send it through DHL.

now i have to keep tracking parcel unless it comes down to india and now run to airport, they make me wait there outside customs dept fo hours. and my battery running out of power as i am continuously trouble shooting customers.

once i get my parcel imagine i myself take parcel and come back in rickshaw. check handset if everything intact and perfect ASA i reach home.

by the time this is done i realize i forgot to visit bluedart today, and time is already gone so i come to rimweb and i see complain here that sadikk is not replying.

I just smile and start replying that............................. and that is only 0.01%

Well Sadik thats what I said. Sadik is a busy person & u have to keep patience to deal with him. What is wrong with this statement? Your lines are also describing ur busy life.

And I am not asking about ur genuinity.

I am really SORRY if it hurts u. And also Sorry RIMWEBians.

Edited by Asit

I have never dealt with Sadik as a customer (if I discount the Reliance World card recharge on my Reliance phones), but only as a fellow RIMweb member and maybe once when I transferred my DAPO connection to him before leaving India. I agree its a little difficult to reach him sometimes, but the best way is to leave him an email or a SMS and he responds back for sure (this is how I contacted him for phone card recharges). And if anyone has to ask about him, ask my dad who had to be in touch with Sadik in the few days of DAPO transfer and he is all praises for him :-)

Sadik, it was nice to hear all this about u. I want to buy a handset for my mom. I had recently bought a virgin mobile handset but she did not liked it. She is old so she does not know to read sms and all that stuff. The only thing she wants a phone for incoming and outgoing phonecalls thats all. Can you arrange it. I have got the simcard for her. From past 6 yrs she is using 1100 which I bought for her very very long time back. Virgin mobile handset was not useful for her bcoz there was nothing as such to insert simcard in that so I am going to sell it off as I had just opened it for 2 days only. Now since u r located in Mumbai Can I come to meet u. U can send me your address details on 9323172710/9820672931. I would really be grateful 2 u for helping me out.

Sadikk is there a link where you need the testimonial or here itself?