Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Its Feedback Time :) From My Customers For My Customers To Be.

hi sadik (a.k.a munna bhai) has now witha passage of time become very good friend . we jave done dealing many times and one thing which i can say about him is that he is very genuine and fair in dealings ... ... good work sadik bhai .. carry on .

She is old so she does not know to read sms and all that stuff. The only thing she wants a phone for incoming and outgoing phonecalls thats all.

Samsung Hero is the best handset for her.

Its hard to find an old model, but u can try ur luck in Buy & Sell and also can try some local mobile phone shop in and around ur area.

I cant see better handset than this for senior users.

Sadikk is there a link where you need the testimonial or here itself?

I might add online feedback page as well, but now i am just collecting it here and will up it on upcoming testimonial page..

I have had a very good buying experience from Sadik. I had purchased my Treo 755p on one of his many deal days. Same day delivery came as pleasantly unexpected icing on the already discounted price. I have had reasonable after sales help from him to activate my troublesome Reliance connection. I have also recommended him to friends and family, many of whom have been converted to customers for him.

She is old so she does not know to read sms and all that stuff. The only thing she wants a phone for incoming and outgoing phonecalls thats all.

Samsung Hero is the best handset for her.

Its hard to find an old model, but u can try ur luck in Buy & Sell and also can try some local mobile phone shop in and around ur area.

I cant see better handset than this for senior users.

Sadikk is there a link where you need the testimonial or here itself?

I might add online feedback page as well, but now i am just collecting it here and will up it on upcoming testimonial page..

Sadik 1 more thing I wanted to ask is I have 9300 communicator and in my office most of the website have been blocked. Now if I have certain issues of the customer which I want to troublehsoot and when I go to forums to search the sites they show as blocked which the IT dpartment cant open as office rules. So what I wnat to know how can I use my vodafone internet on to my office computer. I even have got data cable but don know the procedure. I also even my nokia software installed over there. Do you know of any link or any steps on how to start internet connection from yr phone on to your computer to access it. Also vodafone internet is very very costly. Do u know of any 1 that are offering internet connection on the phone at cheap rates but with a nice speed.

hey u can use Airtel for Internet ... they charge you 15 Rs a day unlimited usage.

well first u will have to suscribe to vodafone mobile connect .install nokia pc suite .in that will get connect to internet option. use that to configure your phone .

besdies vodafone is very expensive 5p/10kb for net connect .better to go for airte or bpl (499 unlimited)