Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dhullazaran

Outgoing Smtp.

Dear RIMWEB Users, :nerves:

can any of you help me in this. :Decepcionado:

I have my own companies Domain say as "ABC.com".

> First i configured by adding new account.

> Now here i will put my companies Email Id & Password says as "zaran@ABC.com" & Password as "******"

> after that i selected Imap.

> Then entered Incoming Mail Server, I entered "ABC.com"

> And Outgoing Mail server as "ABC.com"

> And then email starts rolling in.

This is where the main problem starts. Emails are able to come in but, when i make a new email and send it, there is a error it says:-

:errrr::oops:

Systems Administartor

The message was not sent and has been moved to draft floder.

The server returned the following error message:

550 not local host engineer.com (the email id, to whom i has send the email[xyz@engineer.com]) not a gateway.

The following recipients did not receive the message:

xyz@engineer.com.

But there i one more thing on which i would like to bring your attention is that, when i send email to any of the ID within my domain say as "amit@ABC.com" the mail are successfully send and received by the user. Confusing :Equivocado:

Please help, I have HTC MOGUL 6800.

:cry:

:support:

Thanks & regards,

Zaran Dhulla

HTC MOGUL 6800

dhullazaran@gmail.com

This thing have shown me stars in day :ko2:

:mad44: Anybody out there who can here my voice, Please answer my query. :Ohhhh:

Please dont ignore my query :sleep3:

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks & regards,

Zaran Dhulla

HTC MOGUL 6800.

^^^

My dear friend, Admins of Rimweb can definetely help you out in this matter. Try to PM them and request for help from them.

Also try sending a PM to Anuragz.. He too could help you out in this matter.

Regards.

i also configured my htc to recv/send mails from my official rediffmail pro a/c.

it happened very easily and lemme suggest the same method to u

configure ur microsoft outlook to send /recv mails. once u r able to do that, using microsoft activesync , sync ur ms outlook to ur cell......

thats all n it works without any hassles.

Windows Mobile 6.1 Hot Fix for Sending POP and IMAP E-mail

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

Overview

This behavior is associated with a feature that was introduced in Windows Mobile 6.1. It provides a way for users to send e-mail through an alternate outbound e-mail server provided by their mobile operator in the event that the default outbound e-mail server becomes inaccessible.

The problem occurs if a mobile operator doesn't use this feature, and therefore doesn't supply a value for the alternate SMTP address. When the mobile device fails on any attempt to connect to the e-mail provider's default SMTP server, Windows Mobile 6.1 automatically loads the value for the alternate SMTP server—which in this case is blank. The e-mail account configuration details are then corrupted, which results in loss of the ability to send e-mail with that particular e-mail account.

With this fix, the feature is patched to ensure that Windows Mobile 6.1 takes appropriate action when it detects a blank value for the Alternate SMTP server.

Note: After you apply this hot fix to your mobile device, the messages that have been sitting in the Outbox folder of your affected POP and IMAP e-mail account(s) will be sent. Since these messages could be out of date, you might not want to send them now. You can keep these messages from being sent by navigating to the Outbox folder of these accounts, and then either delete them, or move them to another folder. On Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional devices, you can access account folders by tapping the folder drop-down located in the upper left portion of the message list. On Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard devices, you can access account folders by pressing the Menu soft key, and then selecting Folders.

download the cab file and store it in ur phone memory and run it.

WindowsMobile61_KB958639.CAB