Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
biplob.shee

Is it possible to disable outgoing and incoming calls in handset?

Hi all,

Is there any way to keep LG RD-3000 CDMA handset engage continuously even when no incoming or outgoing call ? :help:

Hi all,

Is there any way to keep LG RD-3000 CDMA handset engage continuously even when no incoming or outgoing call ? :help:

Nearly impossible.. instead you could let us know who's harassing you. Taking care of that would be comparatively easier.

(Sorry.. couldn't resist it...)

Edited by ACS

If it is your postpaid,

Then divert the calls to a Number which doesnt exist.

So IVR will say, Please check the number you have dialed.

Great idea if this really works..

this will work for calls but if someone send u sms ; u will get that and the other person if activated sms del. report would come to know you are diverting calls

I could not understand preventing incoming and out going calls means? What about switching off phone?

Hi all,

Really bizarre requests we get on this forum... better not keep any handset... LOL

Edited by dkaile

rather just discontinue your number ....

Hi all,

Really bizarre requests we get on this forum... better not keep any handset... LOL

Infact a very common request from the Business Community..

Maybe his number has been leaked to undesireable ppl calling him for something.

Or plain, he may want to avoid incoming calls but its essential for him to retain his number for o/g calls else receivers won't lift unknown numbers.

Many ppl even have requests for CLIB - Caller Line Identification Barring. i.e. Do not want ppl to know who has called them.

CLIP shows - "Restricted number".

^^^^

I am from the business community and have never heard of anybody wanting to keep his phone on engage continuously. If anything we want to keep on receiving calls to increase our business. It is infact a very very bizarre request.

If he is getting undesirable phone calls, report to the Police and the phone company to trace his call unless of course he has something to hide and does not want to go to the police...

or he can change his phone no. and inform his calling list of his new number.....

or use a better quality handset rather than LG3000 which has got and use a phone which has got Call Barring software like our Mogul....

But from what I gather he has some other problem; which either he should disclose fully to get proper feedback from us or follow one of the suggestions given above...

jayanth is right . many people sometime mostly after closure of business hours want to stop i/g calls while retaining og calls . i myself do this for my business nos at night . it serves advantage of having the liberty to call immediately and moreover u can keep on getting sms .

^^^^

Then your best option, that I can think of, is to have a high quality handset like the mogul and install Call Barring software to stop incoming calls...

Also people bored with unwanted GFs calls wants this :D

Now the trend of 2 number is increasing, one business one private/friends.

so after business u can throw that phone and friends can still be in touch.

Also people bored with unwanted GFs calls wants this :D

in such a scenario i prefer switching of my phone

in such a scenario i prefer switching of my phone

i receive call and smoothly tell her i am busy with business will get back ASAP, don't forget to whisper love u in the end. :P

^^^^

Business mein there are people who owe money or anything for that matter, they dont wish recive the call from the party, neither do they want the lending party to know that they have switched off the phone, neither do they want the phone to keep ringing and make the lending party feel that he or she is deliberately not picking up the phone. hence this request

Seems to be the same situation here

^^^^

Then a call barring software and a compatible phone seems the only option.....

^^^^

Business mein there are people who owe money or anything for that matter, they dont wish recive the call from the party, neither do they want the lending party to know that they have switched off the phone, neither do they want the phone to keep ringing and make the lending party feel that he or she is deliberately not picking up the phone. hence this request

Seems to be the same situation here

This is exactly what i was trying to say but in a polished way.

As we can't speculate & mention the true reasons openly :grin: .

By the way, where is Biplob Singha Shee ?

Edited by ACS