Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

How To Burn A Movie In A Dvd

Hi Guys,

I would like to know how to burn a movie in a DVD in Nero 7. I am unable to do so as I have wasted around 9 dvd's but still it does not play in my home theatre. Guys can any 1 of you provide me the steps as I am thinking to burn a movie from my desktop on to my DVD. I want to write it on my dvd so that I can watch it in my home theatre. I would really appreciate if you could provide me the steps

well the best way to burn is convert the videos in .vob format froma suitable s/w like vso and then burn it.....

Hi Guys,

I would like to know how to burn a movie in a DVD in Nero 7. I am unable to do so as I have wasted around 9 dvd's but still it does not play in my home theatre. Guys can any 1 of you provide me the steps as I am thinking to burn a movie from my desktop on to my DVD. I want to write it on my dvd so that I can watch it in my home theatre. I would really appreciate if you could provide me the steps

I don't know what method you used to burn those 9 DVD's

But not all players support custom burnt DVD's. AFIK older sony player used to reject the pi**ted movie DVD which are available on streets.

y donot u try using those DVD's on some other players?

For the instructions to use nero, Search internet. Use a DVD-RW so that u can reburn DVD if something happens.

Hi Chandan,

Choose "Make your own DVD video" then attach any video files, - Nero will convert it to .vob modes(DVD video file) - but .dat files can't be converted by Nero.

Also check right hand down side of nero window to select DVD only. Not DVD9. Also go to options and select Automatic to fit the inserted movie on a 4.7GB disk. From there you can select the movie either in NTSC or PAL.

After selecting all these use Next button to create Menu's. Try to burn DVD without creating any Menu's. Select right hand top corner for Menu selection.

Is it sufficient for you? Please send the doubts..

Now I'm in my office, once I have reached home, then I'll check my pc and will give you more details

Thanks

Hi Chandan,

Choose "Make your own DVD video" then attach any video files, - Nero will convert it to .vob modes(DVD video file) - but .dat files can't be converted by Nero.

Also check right hand down side of nero window to select DVD only. Not DVD9. Also go to options and select Automatic to fit the inserted movie on a 4.7GB disk. From there you can select the movie either in NTSC or PAL.

After selecting all these use Next button to create Menu's. Try to burn DVD without creating any Menu's. Select right hand top corner for Menu selection.

Is it sufficient for you? Please send the doubts..

Now I'm in my office, once I have reached home, then I'll check my pc and will give you more details

Thanks

In nero when I click on DVD I dont have an option make your own video I am just receiving this window I have send u an attachment

I just need a favour. I want to uninstall & reinstall nero 7 so I want the steps to uninstall & reinstall the whole thing thing again and delete the folders and registry enties of nero. Can some 1 help me with it on how to do it or guide me?

Also I have added one more image I am unable to understand multisession disc. I have attached the screenshot. Also after I burn the DVD and insert it in my hometheatre I get DIVX data error. I do not know why. My home theatre is DIVX supported.

This is my home theatre http://www.sony-asia.com/product/dav-dz120.../dav-dz120k_ofw

post-11811-1234607755_thumb.jpg

post-11811-1234611656_thumb.jpg

Edited by chandannasta