Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rajukhural

How To Get 3rd Party Softwares For Htc P 3051 Cdma Handset

i m still using uts username and password ..withouit proxy and i m been able to connect to net and check my mails and stuff ..

secondly i would like to say that gsm diamond and cdma diamond are way different ...

gsm touch diamond has lot of flaws ..but cdma diamond on other hand takes care of that flaws ...i would prefer it anyday over gsm touch diamond ...

though the price tag of 24k isnt justified but still if u can get it for 15 k then it is a phoen to go for .

mogul is slow as compared to cdma diamond

Edited by mufaddal_km

What is the best way to use diamond for internet for laptop. I have connected using bluetooth & internet connection sharing (in Diamond) & using reliance mobile world. It doesn't connect with out using proxy on laptop & also the speed is very slow.

please suggest ?

anil

For laptop u will have to use rel netconnect; edit the my isp-phone as modem connection and enter ur 10 digit mobile no. as username and pw; thats the only way u can use with internet connection sharing on a laptop...

For laptop u will have to use rel netconnect; edit the my isp-phone as modem connection and enter ur 10 digit mobile no. as username and pw; thats the only way u can use with internet connection sharing on a laptop...

Little complicated, I can do that , but for others at my home, they find it difficult

01. enable bluetooth on both

02. on diamond go to internet connection sharing.

03. connect 'netcoonect'

04. on laptop connect to diamond

Is there any way where I can install the same as a modem on laptop & connect. The earlier mobile it was easier.

Edited by aksha_sail

This process will work seamlessly with a usb cable... First go to Programs-Internet Sharing-Select USB (or Bluetooth PAN in next procedure)-Connect.... Then connect your PPC to your laptop and thats it... internet will start automatically on laptop as it will automatically detect the connection...

For Bluetooth PAN you will have to enable bluetooth pairing - Detailed procedure given here - http://modernnomads.info/wiki/index.php?pa...rough+bluetooth

Also read - http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...3092&st=270

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=15263

Thanks dkaile, I will do that

There use to be a icon on the right & top most part of the screen. by clicking that icon I could see the programe running & close the programe if required. The icon has disappreared. how do i bring it back

anil

Ensure in Start-Settings-Task Manager-Buttons - the X button is enabled to end running programs... also tick end programs by tapping X and enable quick menu on Today Screen...

Ensure in Start-Settings-Task Manager-Buttons - the X button is enabled to end running programs... also tick end programs by tapping X and enable quick menu on Today Screen...

thanks a lot.. its working now. It appears my son had made some changes. Its working now as suggested by you.

Edited by aksha_sail

01. How to make Gmail work on Diamond.

I have configured it & works well on Wifi , but on reliance mobile world, it is not working ( may be due to proxy), how do I configure it

02. If I configure Net connect then every time I try to use internet, it tries to connect to net connect & not reliance mobile world. How do i configure that for normal internet use it doesn't connect to net connect & uses reliance mobile world

03. @ mufaddal

I downloaded Gramin XT & installed India Map also. But there are no street coverage in India MAP only highways & district roads. Can I use MMI map for this. Other wise Gramin XT is of no use in city driving

anil

1. It may not be working due to proxy, u will have to use netconnect for seamless download or u may access ur mails directly through web browse

2. Change the default connection to Rel MobileWorld under Start-Settings-Connections-Connection-Advanced-Select Networks... Also configure My ISP-Phone as Modem-with your 10 digit username and apssword; so that when u connect net on PPC you will be using Rel MobileWorld and when u access on laptop as modem, u will automatically use My ISP-Phone as Modem connection under internet sharing.... There is no automatic way to switch from NetConnect to Mobile world; u will have to do it manually....

3. You may not have loaded the maps correctly. I am using Destinator with OneIndia Maps flawlessly with Turn by Turn Voice Guided Navifation of more than 30 major cities in India....

03. @ mufaddal

I downloaded Gramin XT & installed India Map also. But there are no street coverage in India MAP only highways & district roads. Can I use MMI map for this. Other wise Gramin XT is of no use in city driving

anil

working fine for me

did u download and copy these 2 files too in the folder of MMI Black Edition based on viaGPS Cardinale v3.0

India map build 200809 & license file

http://rapidshare.com/files/181529189/india_mi_200809.cpf

http://rapidshare.com/files/181645617/india_mi_200809.lic

Edited by nitink

03. @ mufaddal

anil

working fine for me

did u download and copy these 2 files too in the folder of MMI Black Edition based on viaGPS Cardinale v3.0

India map build 200809 & license file

http://rapidshare.com/files/181529189/india_mi_200809.cpf

http://rapidshare.com/files/181645617/india_mi_200809.lic

My India Map is working fine , I downloaded Gramin XT also, the problem is with that .

use only one gps software....

map file of mapmyindia is almost 74 mb in itself and quite comprehensive

why r hellbent in making ur phone go bonkers with another gps :)

there is no problem even if u use multiple navigation s/ws ( i have destinator/mmi/garmin ) all working fine

he is talking abt garmin india maps ..not map my india

mapmyindia has extensive coverage but for major cities even garmin has good coverage ...not only that garmin has a inbuilt google feature ..which means if u dont find a location on map ..u can do serach ..it connects to google maps servers and then shows u the location on map ..and then u can navigate to it .

well which ciy are u from ...in mumbai garmin maps have good coverage ..i have use them ...may be in your place garmin doesnt have good coverage ...

use map my india in tha case

If gmail doesn't work with proxy, it will be difficult for me, I use Gmail most of the time. Is the UTS@... still working without proxy ??. Then I can use it

there is no problem even if u use multiple navigation s/ws ( i have destinator/mmi/garmin ) all working fine

he is talking abt garmin india maps ..not map my india

mapmyindia has extensive coverage but for major cities even garmin has good coverage ...not only that garmin has a inbuilt google feature ..which means if u dont find a location on map ..u can do serach ..it connects to google maps servers and then shows u the location on map ..and then u can navigate to it .

well which ciy are u from ...in mumbai garmin maps have good coverage ..i have use them ...may be in your place garmin doesnt have good coverage ...

use map my india in tha case

i am at kolkata, there are only highways & some 2-3 major roads being shown. Other details are missing. I am using detailed map 1119 with garmin xt

If gmail doesn't work with proxy, it will be difficult for me, I use Gmail most of the time. Is the UTS@... still working without proxy ??. Then I can use it

There is application called Gmail Mobile 2. available on gmail. But it needs JAVA. I have dowmlaoded IBM_MIDP_2.0_Emulator_2.3_5545. After that Gmail Mobile can be loaded. But I doen't accept key pad commands i.e I can't enter user ID & Password etc.

any one please respond

anil

I think if u subscribe to some plan like 199/- you will be able to download your gmail through Rel MobileWorld connection without any problems, because that plan allows downloads also...

There is application called Gmail Mobile 2. available on gmail. But it needs JAVA. I have downloaded IBM_MIDP_2.0_Emulator_2.3_5545. After that Gmail Mobile can be loaded. But I doen't accept key pad commands i.e I can't enter user ID & Password etc.

any one please respond

anil

yes I did it. :Riendo:

01. Download the Java application attached here.

02. Copy & install at internal storage

03. Simplify our gmail password ( alphanumeric don't work only alpha password works)

04. Connect you diamond to internet (netconnect or Wifi, no Poxy Please) goto programs & start JAVA, select Gmail on screen, enter your user ID & password & you will logon to Gmail.

05. Close applicaion, don't sign off

06. Disconnect from internet & now you can use gmail with Reliance mobile word & its proxy till you don't sign off

GC_Java_Pack_1.2.6.zip

Edited by aksha_sail

I think if u subscribe to some plan like 199/- you will be able to download your gmail through Rel MobileWorld connection without any problems, because that plan allows downloads also...

No it doesn't work, Gmail through WM client uses IMAP, in proxy of diamond there is no provision for giving server name for IMAP. so gmail sends the request directly without using proxy & hence can't connect. If u use wifi or netconnect then only it works.

No it doesn't work, Gmail through WM client uses IMAP, in proxy of diamond there is no provision for giving server name for IMAP. so gmail sends the request directly without using proxy & hence can't connect. If u use wifi or netconnect then only it works.

there is solution for this

i 've posted the fix before as well

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?s=&a...st&p=139681

i can now access my rediffmail pro mails on my diamond using the above cab

@ aksha

what is the username in reliance mobile world in ur phone ?

settings > connections > manage exisiting connections > edit >next >next

^

with that fix are u able to download and send mails through the Rel MobileWorld connection which uses UTS username and password specifically? because with netconnect and wifi we are already able to do so; its only with mobileworld that it is not possible.... do let us know... Its username and pw are UTS@relianceinfo.com and pw-i4gE7DW

Edited by dkaile

it says wrong pass in reliance mobile world

i had made a new connection under reliance mobile world with the uts user name & pass