Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
faizone

Are There Websites That Really Pay!?

that too a fraud site.. after joining they will make us to refer friends and join their partner sites.. see below what they are saying

On this page, we have provided you some of the best ways to refer more and more people, free of cost.

Place free ads in online classifieds websites.

Search Internet for free classified sites in india.

Google, Yahoo & Msn are best known search engines.

Join Orkut. (Social networking site owned by google and it produces great results.

You also can place your links in Yahoo Answers!

Place links in chat rooms

More your contacts more you earn.

Please note, that more than 80% of our members earn by referring other members only and this is very easy to refer more and more people, because we provide you all the tools, ideas and tips to Refer Others and Earn More Commissions.

THEY MAKE US SPAM THE INTERNET...

I can pay u if some 1 is expert in PHP programming. I need help with it. If some 1 knows abt it and is expert then let me know.

i have experience in php, mysql.. dont know if i suits for ur requirement..

my experience is in PHP, Mysql, Javascript, Linux, Server Admin WHM, PHP Mailing list, Google Adsense, web hosting Cpanel etc..

savramesh I think I spoke to u abt my problem and u told I will try to solve. I even had added u to skype if u remember but u did not reply abt the problem

that too a fraud site.. after joining they will make us to refer friends and join their partner sites.. see below what they are saying

On this page, we have provided you some of the best ways to refer more and more people, free of cost.

Place free ads in online classifieds websites.

Search Internet for free classified sites in india.

Google, Yahoo & Msn are best known search engines.

Join Orkut. (Social networking site owned by google and it produces great results.

You also can place your links in Yahoo Answers!

Place links in chat rooms

More your contacts more you earn.

Please note, that more than 80% of our members earn by referring other members only and this is very easy to refer more and more people, because we provide you all the tools, ideas and tips to Refer Others and Earn More Commissions.

THEY MAKE US SPAM THE INTERNET...

thts right..... brother they say that when u collect Rs. 2000 on referell then we will send cheques... IF U KNOW ANY WEBSITE WHO ACTUALLY PAYS. PlZ leT mE KnOWW

@Savramesh

email me, i got some something for u.....

savramesh I think I spoke to u abt my problem and u told I will try to solve. I even had added u to skype if u remember but u did not reply abt the problem

sorry boss i didnt see ur name in that post. i remember u very much, i couldnt find any solutions for ur problem.. as i find myself little difficult in understanding the game..

Dear friends whenever in my life i find a genuine program for data entry or part time job then i will first let you know. happy to help :)

Edited by savramesh

About year ago I registered for sites like Dhandaulat.om etc. Met their min req for cheque, they showed my name for cheque dispatched but never got their cheque.

Now I am registered for ruppemail etc but don't sure they will pay or not.

^^^

Referral programs just s**..

Never ever think of making money using a referral program/mail reading program..

You won't ever get paid, even if you are paid it won't cross more than 200-400 INR.

Which I think is no way comparable to our effort in it

@talkto_coolguy_me

ur right ..... is there any way to get paid... on net

Naam mein to mumbai hai but based in delhi?

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

have seen something like this in a member's signature.. its like earn Rs. 9000 kind of thing..

Do not trust these sites they just extract money and work, one of my staff got into this they asked him to deposit 1000/- towards enrollment fee for job and then vanished. For 1000 Rs he didn't had time to recover so he let it go.

:previous: absolutely right doc.. but have heard that one there is one singapore based survey site really pays.. even though the registration amount is whooping 11k..

^^^ Thats www.speakasiaonline.com

Pay $200+something for Registration & earn for every completed survey as a 'Panelist'.

You earn some $20/Survey/week for a year. (52 weeks or so, thats the ROI & time)

Personally, im not very comfortable with paid surveys with such high upfront investments/registrations ($200+).

If they really value your feedback & want to pay, have a smaller registration fee & collect scanned docs as Id/Address proof to make the survey watertight... In case, they go bust, the problem may compound for a panelist, as this too has a referral system.. sabko sathmein leke dooboge !

But our dear member @Vikasmahajan is a die hard panelist & vouches for the same.. interested members can contact him & know more on the returns & genuineness at the same time..

Edited by ACS

Dear Friends to be very Frank about SpeakAsia I have earned about $890 and got them right into my pocket :)

I did my first survey on 6th Oct 2010.

They Pay us for giving genuine opinions .. Every week we get two surveys and get paid $10 for each.....

Also to check ,Once i did my surveys ungenuinely with my own intention as company official says we need to give only genuine opinions otherwise surveys would get rejected and they will not pay us for that and I was surprised !!

That 4 surveys in which i gave non-genuine replies were returned back to me after a day. Then I completed them again with Pure Genuine Replies.

*First 8 weeks is a practice time where surveys are not rejected if not filled genuinely , but can be returned back to complete them again.

Anybody wants info or to clear the doubts can contact me no probs.....

But please don't take this post as my advertisement for SpeakAsia.....

See its not possible to get into depths of any company. That Are they really paying for what they say ?? or inside situation is diff. Every company has its own business secrets .

But to be very true i have earned and still earning :) Thats it !!!

I am playing with risks , Even Life is also a Risk Which we are all playing :)

I have heard that Higher The Risk , Higher is the profit :) and with SpeakAsia i have started believing in this Quote :)

At last i will say One thing :) and take your own best decision before going for any such company's...

Jago Grahak Jaago

Platform par aane waali har train ek c hi safe hoti hai , chaahe woh Shatabdi/Rajdhani ho ya passeneger :) Passenger bas slow hoti hai ,safe rajdhani express jitni hi hai :D

So its upto us in which train we want to board into.....

Can u post the screenshot plz of your bank statement showing us the 890$ in Indian currency that you have received from them please which would help us to know if its genuine or not.

Can u post the screenshot plz of your bank statement showing us the 890$ in Indian currency that you have received from them please which would help us to know if its genuine or not.

Sorry Bro i cant post the things here as it may go against forum rules and my privacy also ..... if u want any details ping me on gtalk :)

Friends today on this great Party Day(our rimweb's 7th anniversary) I have again recieved my income from Speakasia right into my bank account total of $275 :)

If anybody needs screenshot proof of my statement i can provide with a smile :)

Edited by vikasmahajanz

SpeakAsia In newspaper :

Also in more than 19 newspapers.

14v7erp.jpg

Friends today again recieved 500$ USD in my SBI bank account from Speak Asia Online :) .... Cash Request for same was given on Monday 10th Jan2011 and today 13-jan-2011 On Lohri Festival i have recieved money in my account...

SO QUICK :)

So We have Now total of 5 Panelists in Speak Asia (Asia's Largest Online Paid Survey Group Portal) from Our Beloved Forum Rimweb :)

1. ACS

2. Greatest

3. Tushar163

4. Rahujas

5. Phonegeek

6. Me ( vikasmahajanz )

Reviews from all panelists are awaited :)

^^^

Vikas Bhai....I have read somewhere that this company has changed its name three times over the past five years and is blacklisted for non-compliance in Singapore. Can you throw some light on it ?

As there are 1000's of reviews on the net about this company, and many people says that this could also be a Scam like City Limouzine, Om Sai Motors or likewise.

May be I'm wrong but this is all written in many reviews for this company on the net.

Apart from that, many people also claims that they are getting the money on time. :)

^^^^^ Kamal Bhai : Kuch to Log Kahenge..... Logo Ka kaam hai kehna :)

Company is Not Backlisted anywhere, They are having Certificate Of Good Standing From ACRA Singapore.... Even i have got Hard Copy Of Full Business Profile of this company from ACRA Singpore by paying them fee of 15$, I can forward you the same if u can provide me your mail id..

Also Payments are on time and Company is also now Opening its Corporate office in INDIA in Goregaon Mumbai in March-April 2011.... Jiske baad sabke muh apne aap hi band ho jaayenge ...

I am also going for a paid training organised by SpeakAsia Named CORS ( Career Of Rising Sun) for 10k on 5th-6th Feb which will give me deep knowledge which still i am also missing... :)

Your all questions are welcomed :)

Baqi Log To sirji Amway jaisi Companies ko bhi SCAM kehety tthe aur kehety hain :D

Sir I am earning alot from here so i wanted that my friends on rimweb should also earn :)

Already i have told in earlier posts of mine ke Risk is everywhere but choice is ours :)

Regards

Vikas Mahajan