Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chintan1

Comparison Between Max & 309

Hi friends ,

Any one has used both the phones please give your comments ...which one will be better as i just see only 2 diff

1] MAX supports 1 Gb wheres 309 upto 4Gb

2 ] MAX does not have video player as in 309 ...

Rest all features are same in both the phones....correct me if m wrong ...

so which one would prefer most ...pls suggest .......... :signthankspin: for valuable advice

Thanks ,

Chintan .

Hi friends ,

Any one has used both the phones please give your comments ...which one will be better as i just see only 2 diff

1] MAX supports 1 Gb wheres 309 upto 4Gb

2 ] MAX does not have video player as in 309 ...

Rest all features are same in both the phones....correct me if m wrong ...

so which one would prefer most ...pls suggest .......... :signthankspin: for valuable advice

Thanks ,

Chintan .

Max-262,000 colours TFT display.

M309- 65000 color TFT display

Max Looks are far better than 309.....

MAX supports MP4 Videos......

I have recently purchased 309 and its pretty good. I too was in a dilemma whether to select MAX or 309 but went with 309 because of 2 main reasons..

1. The features are similar except for 2 to 3 differences(which i didn't find too important)

2. Slider phones usually end up having problems with the sliding mechanism after some time.

I didn't find it worth spending 1000 bucks more and then having to take extra care of the phone.

hello everyone,

are any of you using mpower309 facing problems of the phone hanging when an incoming call arrives???

i have been facing this problem for the past 2 weeks or so...

the phone hangs completely...no response to any button presses, neither it switches off...nor does it receive any incoming signals then, i.e., if you dial to that number there is no response...neither it shows its switched off nor does it show not reachable...

don't know wats d problem...

please respond if any of you out there is facing such problem, & better if any solution is available...

waiting for a response...

regards,

anu_savy2003

hello everyone,

are any of you using mpower309 facing problems of the phone hanging when an incoming call arrives???

i have been facing this problem for the past 2 weeks or so...

the phone hangs completely...no response to any button presses, neither it switches off...nor does it receive any incoming signals then, i.e., if you dial to that number there is no response...neither it shows its switched off nor does it show not reachable...

don't know wats d problem...

please respond if any of you out there is facing such problem, & better if any solution is available...

waiting for a response...

regards,

anu_savy2003

better to go to samsung ASC.

becuase handset must have warranty

hey i got this 309 phone to gift my dad, and to my surprise in this phone you cannt add mp3 ringtones if any one know how to please help