Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ravi1ks

Software To Read Internal Memory Data For Samsung Cdma Set

hi,

Is there any software which read cdma mobile's internal memory data on PC. I need a software that can work with Samsung MAX or Samsung M569. My purpose is to download the recorded voice conversation from mobile to PC. But the software provided with handset does not shows the recorded conversation files when i use it on PC.

Please help, as the intenal memory limits the amount of data that can be stored on mobile phone, i need to transfer the file to Pc, so that i can have room for recording more conversations.

I searched google to find such software but it didn't help.

Now i am relying on you RIMweb'ians.

Thnks in advance.

Edited by ravi1ks

Hav u tried PC Studio? I think it will work fine.

yes, I have tried with PC studio, it does not work.

Are you saying that you have done so with PC studio? if yes, then please tell me how.

Sorry bro. I don't have any SAMSUNG phone.

hi,

Is there any software which read cdma mobile's internal memory data on PC. I need a software that can work with Samsung MAX or Samsung M569. My purpose is to download the recorded voice conversation from mobile to PC. But the software provided with handset does not shows the recorded conversation files when i use it on PC.

Please help, as the intenal memory limits the amount of data that can be stored on mobile phone, i need to transfer the file to Pc, so that i can have room for recording more conversations.

I searched google to find such software but it didn't help.

Now i am relying on you RIMweb'ians.

Thnks in advance.

You may try one option. From the file manager, move/copy those recordings to external memory card & then try accessing the same.

This is just my guess. I have not tried it.