Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Himanshu Singh

Idea Increases Isd Rates

Following in the footsteps of big brother Airtel, Idea too has increased ISD rates which will be effective for new connections wef 9 may and for existing subscribers wef 9 november.

When our RCOM will do the same????? What about Voda, Aircel, BSNL/MTNL??? I hope they also follow the footsteps of the leader... All are birds of the same feather.....

I am already prepared for hike rate of ISD by all operator(including tata, rcom and MTS too)

When u will be?

With MTNL or even BSNL I am sure rates wont increase. But cant say the same for all other telcos

^^^

All are birds of the same feather, and with the domestic tariffs at such a low, operators have to make a killing somewhere else.

Now a days everybody is reducing the prices. But why Indian telecom companies are doing the opposite ways? Just use the VoIP services to call ISD. I'm using VoIP services and it have good voice clarity and quick response.

We are paying least globally for domestic calls, be happy with it. We do not even pay for incoming, which is still there in many country. We do not pay for incoming SMS too.

International calling is done by very few people and TELCOS are creating ground for VOIP call they are going to offer very soon.

Wow pay incoming SMS. That would really s**k. How do you even control that. The incoming phone you just don't answer.

Wow pay incoming SMS. That would really s**k. How do you even control that. The incoming phone you just don't answer.

may operators charge for the incoming SMS if it's send online. and you are provided with the option to control who can send you the SMS online. for example visit www.fido.ca