Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Basant

Reliance Service Committments

When Reliance IndiaMobile was launched in Jan-Feb, 03, Reliance Infocomm in its product launch Brochure had made following committments with regards to quality of Customer Service.

SEEDY AND EFFECTIVE RESPONSE

Hou call will typically be handled within 30 seconds. If we are not able to resolve the issue during the interacton itself, we will make sure we resolve it in the next 48 hours at most.

I have retained a copy of the brochure.

In last 15 months of use, not even once my call to customer care has been handled within 30 seconds. One has to wait as long as 5 to 7 minites to get connected to Customer Care Executive. Worst, not a single time the problem has been resolved within 48 hours.

I would like to know response of other users. Is it not default in quality of service? Can not we demand quality of customer care as per committment? Can we approach TDSAT/TRAI/Consumer courts to enforce?

What do u feel about this?

yeh. they don't even reply to email queries

14932[/snapback]

One thing i've noticed is that, if u send an email from ur email account to customercare@relianceinfo.com abt a query or anything, u never ever get a reply.

But the same thing, if u do from their website, by filling the Customer Service Form or Chairman's Office Form, u get a quick response!!

Quite Weird & Equally Stupid!

yeh. they don't even reply to email queries

14932[/snapback]

One thing i've noticed is that, if u send an email from ur email account to customercare@relianceinfo.com abt a query or anything, u never ever get a reply.

But the same thing, if u do from their website, by filling the Customer Service Form or Chairman's Office Form, u get a quick response!!

Quite Weird & Equally Stupid!

14984[/snapback]

Chairman office just gives u a call next day or in few hrs. But they only provide justification never a definite solution. i hv experienced this for last two months while complaining about gtran

these days even the chairman's office is useless. Just sweet talks and no resolution of issues.