Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Utsav

Customercare@ *333 (customised For You)

What do you think of RIM/FWP/FWT Customer Care?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of RIM/FWP/FWT Customer Care?

• Wonderful! I really appreciate the assistance CC guys offer.
    • Good. Lack of communicability but better than many others.
    • Not at all good. RIL needs to improve service immediately!!
    • Bad. Confusing, improfessional & sometimes no care at all!
    • Worst! Customised ERRoreneous' sCare, Don't have words!

Yeah u r right the best way nowadays to get the problem solved fast is to write to the chairman's office

good u found tht out for urself.. We've been promoting this "Mail to Chairman's office" thing everywhere at the forum, coz thts the only thing that has been working for all of us in the last 7-8 months!

hey ppl,

almost every one has cum 2 a single conclusion that both ww and cc of ril totally sux. i wanted 2 upgrade my handset to a colour 1 wid cam for a long timebut 2 my amazement the phones were not available all over delhi.i cantacted the cc regarding dis n they had only 1 ans. "sir we have no info. regarding the stock" . thats when lg 6000 launched  but 2 my info. it was only available for prepaid users.

then while goin through the rim website i came across this coulomn in "contact us"- write to the chairman.

i thought it wasn't of any use but i still wrote my problem.

to my amazement a representative called within 15 mins after i clicked send n enquired abt my problem. after 4 hrs i recieved a call from her a gain n she gave me the add. of new freinds col. n asked me 2 meet a particular person.

thats when i got my lg rd 6000. despite of fact that it was only available for prepaid every where else.n now i think of the time when v hav to wait for 20 mins for talking to a customer representative at cc.

21633[/snapback]

Hey man.....same exp is mine. When i wrote to chairman office then i got a call from ritu dhingra and she gave me the address of new friends colony WW and told me to meet Shukla. And i got LG 6000 through hcc card. But i got my handset after one month on 3rd december. I was looking for my cam handset from diwali but able to get on 3rd dec. it was really irritated ;)

i know this is off the topic but everyone ( existing pre paid, post paid and new customers) should be able to get this handset with GSK and HCC isnt it so?

Hi

is anyone able to write to the chairman?

i wrote a complaint, but when i pressed the submit button, the whole thing disappeared also i did not get any confirmation or an email confirming that my complaint had been lodged.

did anyone else have a similar problem?

Th CC shd be replaced with Chairman's office members. Then may be we will have some kind of improvement in services.

Otherwise CC guys have no idea on what is going on and for every question they put you on hold for 2-3 mins and come back with an unsatisfying answer.

Hi

is anyone able to write to the chairman?

i wrote a complaint, but when i pressed the submit button, the whole thing disappeared also i did not get any confirmation or an email confirming that my complaint had been lodged.

did anyone else have a similar problem?

22549[/snapback]

No, i am not facing this problem. in fact i mailed chairman office at 2.10pm today and i recd confirmation also and my complaint is submitted.

Yeah maybe it was some problem with my browser. I tried with IE and it worked, dont know what was wrong with Firefox earlier

Firefox is not yet perfect, i get many problems while posting data.. :)

Hutch has been going through the route for over a year. Now, RIM is also asking that whether you are satisfied with the CC guy recently spoke to you? Ever happened to you guys?

Reliance has a third party agency appointed to collect feedback from customers who contact their call centre/chairman's office frequently. I guess they have been collecting such feedback from a long time and I've been bugged by their calls many times !

Whenever I send a mail to chairman's office, in two days time or after getting a reply from the office I get a call from some agency which asks about my experience in regard to the response I got from the chairman's office and how do I feel about it and ask me to grade it betn 1-5 and take feedbacks

Could you please be a bit more elaborate regarding the reason of writing to the Chairman's office and the redressal thereafter? ...and what score do you give usually?

well consider this ... I have called up Reliance Customer Care almost 20 times in 2 days about some issue with 2 HCC's not working, and on the 21st odd call ... when I shouted at the CC guy (well someone from reliance who is my friend had got me the info about the status of my complaint)... and talked to the supervisor ... she told me that some info was to be collected!

Now isn't that ridiculous? what were all the other agents doing there? eating rum pies?

chairmans office on the other hand promptly mailed me with a lot of information ... and some assurance..

that sound better right?

and once the service has been given, they will call up to confirm the same.

So I generally give the CC a rating of 4 on a scale of 1-10.

and the Chairmans office a rating of 7 on the same.

Cheers

Ashok