Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
deadman

Netconnect Broadband + Hsd Suspended!

My new Prepaid Netconnect Broadband + HSD suspended [ on 4th Aug 2009] just after 3 days of activation. When i called customer care they told me to contact webworld. Webworld people said me there is some ERROR and told me to resubmit the ID proof and all. I have submitted it on 9th Aug 2009. After that also it's not reactivated. When i contact webworld, they r keep fooling me by saying click activate button and all....when i call customer care, they are telling me my ID proof not received and connection is in suspended mode. What to do?

Mark an email to Nodal Officer and Appellate authority and complaint against the WebWorld from where your purchased the connection.

Go to different webworld & submit ID proof.

Nodal officer will take more time in solving this small problem.

NOTE FOR EVERYONE- Whenever you submit ID proof for any purpose - make sure you write date/purpose of ID proof & name of company for which you are submitting. This makes it less prone to being misused by some1. In this case, it could be - 14 Aug,2009 , Reliance communications & For Highspeed Broadband Modem verification .

Edited by petar

Thanks petar.....will try that...

I have visited another WebWorld today. They said me to submit ID document to the same webworld where we bought this netconnection HSD. But they are not processing As we already submitted ID's almost 10 days before. Now what to do? anyone faced this kind of problem or I'm the only one?

I have visited another WebWorld today. They said me to submit ID document to the same webworld where we bought this netconnection HSD. But they are not processing As we already submitted ID's almost 10 days before. Now what to do? anyone faced this kind of problem or I'm the only one?

I have been to the similar situation when I have to re-activate my mobile number.

My suggestion : Write a complaint on paper, with all details, then submit this only to the Manager of the webworld,. taking acknowledgment of the complaint. I am sure that before acknowledging the complaint, he/she will personally investigate what exactly has happened and it will help to resolve the issue.

In my case, the manager has given his personal mobile no to me with a deadline of 24 hrs for resolving the case and indeed it got resolved in 24 hrs.

Summary : Start communicating in writing with these people.....

Edited by saurabh159

sent emails to nodal officers... lets see what they will do :)

don't tell them u have purchased from some other WW.

say i brought from DSA or internet.

oh....there i went wrong :( I said webworld.

Can help in case its a Bangalore base connection..

P.K. Daga might be able to help out of the way, according to my friend.. PM him.

It's Mumbai connection (in my uncle's name) I'm using it in udupi (karnataka) :)

No reply for email i sent to 'Nodal Officer'...But Connection Activated today :signthankspin::)

my postpaid netconnect+ was also 'suspended' since i exceeded my credit limit of rs. 1,700/=

apparently i used 3 gb while on a 1 gb plan!

my fight has been that the connection should have been blocked when my limit was exceeded.

instead they let it go till rs. 5 k before stopping.

i have now upgraded to the 3 gb plan but am still fighting for the prev bill since i don't want my liability to be above my credit limit!

i have also requested 'CDR' details [call data records] to see why the usage shot up.

anyone else having a similar problem with postpaid?

of course they have now also reduce the rates from Rs. 2/mb to Rs. 0.50/mb which is good but does not resolve my prev billing problem.

:NOTriste:

^^^ Unlike as in RIM, their HSD Credit Limit actually works only after bill generation..

If during bill generation & between due date, its more - they will cut it.

Anyways, the revised excess usage charges of 50/p is indeed welcome.

hello everybody,

this is my first post. i have a Huawei EC121 USB modem which is disconnected due to non-payment of outstanding amount. the speed was horrible. i am now using a BROADBAND+ data card.

my questions are ?

1> can i use a HCC and transfer a prepaid (mobile cdma ) number onto it Huawei EC121 USB modem ?

2> will it work ?

3> can i activate sms pack on it ( 1p sms pack or daily Re.1 unlimited ) ?

3> can i recharge it it with regular prepaid mobile vouchers ?

4. is there any way of putting a RUIM card in it ?

5> once MNP is implemented can i transfer it to TATA indicom ?

basically i want to use it to send sms from the pc and Huawei sofware provided ( mobile partner ) is good at that !

guys i would appreciate your feed back

guys listen up. all reliance Web worlds are useless. the only thing they are good at is accepting cash payments and cheque drop boxes. they have no info in their heads.

the best way to communicate to rcom is by sending email not to idiotic nodal officers but to the company itself.

first send your complaint with all details to customercare@relianceada.com

when i did this no body replied and then rcom got its firing when i forwarded the same email to ADAG corporate email contact@relianceada.com

i got a call from rcom in 3 hours and the 4th hour my problem was solved. when does rcom solve problems so fast ????

P.S. this tip works. tell your friends apout this too