Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Himanshu Singh

Idea Responds To Reliance Simple Plan

IDEA CELLULAR has launched a tariff voucher of 51 which offers local calls for 50 paise and national calls for 60 paise for 1 year.

:previous:

No good as compared to RCOM's LT tariff validity and also SMS, STD and Roaming Rates. This is not called "responds", it is useless.:NOTriste::rofl_200::Ohhhh::grin::(

Nowhere near to RCom.. just a tarrfi vaoucher..

reliance simple rocks

Well its a response. whether it matches reliance or not is another matter. do you think all idea customers will switch over to reliance for the latest tariff. i am not sure. so its good for them. there are people who do other things in life than changing their numbers at the drop of their hats. so one must take it in that context.

i agreed it's not better then the Reliance but IDEA GSM network is far better then the RGSM and this plan is far better then the Airtel.

from this plan IDEA shows that atleast it thinks for it's exiting customers :)

We know that IDEA has much lesser customer base and it's smaller then Bharti and Voda but none of them has offered any scheme in response :)

I agree with you Manish. I dont think any operator can response to Reliance Simple Plan.....

@sachinrocks,

It is a response, OK But then it is solely a response for existing customers mainly. I do not see a churn in favour of Idea due to this plan.

Conversely, RCOM has blasted away the market by their offering. And definitely you will also agree with me that there will be a churn favouring RCOM. I would say its a very gutsy move by RCOM - shades of vintage RCOM now....

Also agreed that Idea's network is far superior to RCOM's, but then these are facts that you and I know - not the common man on the street for whom even the last paisa counts very much.

Anyway why should we argue about all this? Lets sit back and enjoy the war... Ultimately, only we are benefitted by this war.:Contento::Riendo:

Edited by KumaarShah
  • Like 1

RGSM sim cards are being sold for 350 ever since the launch of the simple reliance tariff. the common man on the street favoured air tel even when informed about the saving he could make. he still went for air tel. its something i saw with my own eyes in heart of south delhi, bhikaji cama place. I am not very supportive of this churn thing. people get used to an operator i guess. some with reliance some with others. its a matter of convenience rather than savings for many i think. those who keep multiple numbers can definitely enjoy everything. but alas they have not launched 5-6 sim phones as of now. i am using my double sim till then. its better to buy sim of every operator to save costs.:-)

@sachinrocks,

It is a response, OK But then it is solely a response for existing customers mainly. I do not see a churn in favour of Idea due to this plan.

Conversely, RCOM has blasted away the market by their offering. And definitely you will also agree with me that there will be a churn favouring RCOM. I would say its a very gutsy move by RCOM - shades of vintage RCOM now....

Also agreed that Idea's network is far superior to RCOM's, but then these are facts that you and I know - not the common man on the street for whom even the last paisa counts very much.

Anyway why should we argue about all this? Lets sit back and enjoy the war... Ultimately, only we are benefitted by this war.:Contento::Riendo:

+1

Atleast other operators like IDEA has to start offer competitive tariffs like RCOM even if can not match it. End beneficiary is the consumer in any case.

Manish

i agreed it's not better then the Reliance but IDEA GSM network is far better then the RGSM

IDEA network is better than RCOM(GSM)! so that means IDEA has more network coverage than Rcom(GSM), in which circle?

I thought Rom(CDMA) & Rcom(GSM) have equal network coverage!