Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Lost Icici Debit Card

:previous:

He has told that ICICI will respond by Nov 16th.

But about other updates, yes, you have a point....

Check this out guys. I would just request you 1 thing do not ever ever think of opening an account in ICICI bank they have the worse poor quality service. I think HDFC has the best service. In my office my friend lost his debit card and he got say around 100 times call from the bank every now and then and this customer service of HDFC bank shows that they are much concerned about their customers even for a common man whereas ICICI does not they do not care about people. I just heard ICICI thinks if 1 member goes 10 others will come for their bank bcoz of their brand name so they do not care much if 1 member leaves, Now u think guys would u like to still open or have your deposits in ICICI bank account. Just check the email I sent to them after waiting till 16th of Novemeber say atleast 30 to 40 times in 2 days:

Dear Sir,

We realize that we have caused you a great deal of inconvenience, for which we are extremely apologetic.

We want to stress that your concerns are important to us and we are making every attempt to ensure that your query is resolved. We will reply you with the details shortly.

Sincerely,

Indrajit.K

Customer Service Executive

ICICIBANK Ltd.

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.

You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

The notice appended to the e-mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of ICICI Bank.

-----Original Message-----

Subject: RE: ATM/Debit Card

Today is 18th Novemeber 2009 I have send 20 to 30 emails in past 2 days and still not received any replies. Thank you for the incompetancy that you people have shown me. Now let the press deal with you people and then you will realized when people start cancelling their bank accounts from your banks due to your poor customer service. I was promised to get my money back by 16th Novemebr and still I have not. I would just see to it that your hierachy's come to know about this poor service that you give to your customers and all these emails should reach out at all the forums soon. Word of a mouth and my pen will do rest of the things for your bank. Wait and watch!!!! Your very very unhappy customer of past so many years

Regards

Chandan Nasta

i totaly agree ICICI is the king of fraduster banks. in 2004 my dad send me the DD for my college FEE and he made mistake by choosing ICICI for DD. and when i tried to encash that it bounced. I still didn't understand that how a DD can bounce when you have to pay the whole amount in advance. I have very bad experience with the ICICI

i am using icici for the last 4 years.. [savings acc, credit card, loan acc] so far they are good to me...

Savramesh its good that you have not come across any such incident. I am just talking abt the customer service of ICICI the way they react to customer's queries and complaints

i totaly agree ICICI is the king of fraduster banks. in 2004 my dad send me the DD for my college FEE and he made mistake by choosing ICICI for DD. and when i tried to encash that it bounced. I still didn't understand that how a DD can bounce when you have to pay the whole amount in advance. I have very bad experience with the ICICI

And you did not file any case for Criminal Breach of Trust?

And you did not file any case for Criminal Breach of Trust?

well they ended up paying me 15k extra. and when this thing happened i was in just college and i was not aware that how to go long with these things because of all sarkari things i had lots more to do