Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shi_2000_21

Connection Deactivated

After reading through this forum I bought new simply Reliance connection on 1st Nov. I submitted all the document with the dealer and the connection got activated same evening. But suddenly yesterday my connection stopped working. I called Reliance CC, the guy told me that they haven't recd. my identity documents so they deactivated the connection without any intimation.

Now my questions are

• Can they deactivate the connections without intimation?
  • Can they activate the connection with receiving the document. What TRAI Says about this ?
  • Can I approach Consumer Court for deficiency of service on the part of Reliance?

Thanks

Shiva

• Like 1

:previous:

AFAIK,

On receiving your dox, they will activate your services. You will have to push the dealer to send your dox to Reliance. As for your other queries, I think it is too small an issue for consumer courts, etc. The GoI has stipulated that all activations should be done only after verifying the dox and the address etc. Hence if there is a delay in Reliance or any other operator, receiving the dox, they have to de-activate services. All this is in the interests and security of the country....

Deactivation in such cases is mandatory as per TRAI.

Better submit your documents again.

Well my dear Reliance can do anything without even intimating. This is what for Reliance is famous for :)

i activate 26 rs net connect pack ....but it should not working properly... frequently disconnected every 40 sec...reply if u have solution.....

The most probable reason is that Dealer has not submitted the docs to the distributer.