Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Problem With My Motherboard

Guys I m using this 14 inch old CRT monitor at home and I have bought this new system which is just 1 yr old. I don know wht is the problem first hard disc blew up 2 months so went to seagate office and got it replaced. Now in motherboard there is a problem, when I start my system, my CPU starts but my monitor light just blinks. To resolve this issue I changed the power cable, the bios battery, I removed and resinserted the ram but nothing happened. So I called mu engineer and he checked and he also tried and he mentioned it was a motherboard issue. So I give my motherboard to giggabyte office and got it repaired. Now I got my motherboard yesterday and when I got it attached from one of my friends in my system. After I restarted and used it for say about 6-8 hrs. I shut it down and then again when I happen to restart at midnight it did not restart. The CPU was getting start but my monitor was not getting start. The light was just blinking on the monitor. So now when I woke up today early in the morning and thought to go and give back my mother board to giggaybyte office, I thought to give a try so I switched on my computer and my monitor started. I don know exactly what's causing the problem. My old computer starts without any problems on the same old monitor. Now my question is when my motherboard when to giggabyte what they have done to repair this motherboard how can we know that. Also can some 1 help me to resolve the issue that I am experiencing please asap. Then y this new system is creating a problem. Also let me know do I need to add anything in this system. I am giving you dxdiag of my new system below:

dxdiag.txt

Guys I m using this 14 inch old CRT monitor at home and I have bought this new system which is just 1 yr old. I don know wht is the problem first hard disc blew up 2 months so went to seagate office and got it replaced. Now in motherboard there is a problem, when I start my system, my CPU starts but my monitor light just blinks. To resolve this issue I changed the power cable, the bios battery, I removed and resinserted the ram but nothing happened. So I called mu engineer and he checked and he also tried and he mentioned it was a motherboard issue. So I give my motherboard to giggabyte office and got it repaired. Now I got my motherboard yesterday and when I got it attached from one of my friends in my system. After I restarted and used it for say about 6-8 hrs. I shut it down and then again when I happen to restart at midnight it did not restart. The CPU was getting start but my monitor was not getting start. The light was just blinking on the monitor. So now when I woke up today early in the morning and thought to go and give back my mother board to giggaybyte office, I thought to give a try so I switched on my computer and my monitor started. I don know exactly what's causing the problem. My old computer starts without any problems on the same old monitor. Now my question is when my motherboard when to giggabyte what they have done to repair this motherboard how can we know that. Also can some 1 help me to resolve the issue that I am experiencing please asap. Then y this new system is creating a problem. Also let me know do I need to add anything in this system. I am giving you dxdiag of my new system below:

seems like that problem is with sataport on your board. try to plug your drive to another sata port. also you need to change the ram port too. if your board has this problem best would be that you should replace the board asap because it might blew your HD again.

also, never use local power supply that come default with the case chassis; replace them with a good quality one like cooler master (360~460w); we invest so much in hdd, mb, ram etc. but always forget the most crucial part i.e. the power supply; that supplies stable power to all these components...

Oh dkaile now I would like to inform you that the power supply was already fitted in that box which I bought. I must have informed this earlier in this forum that the shop from where I bought cheated me with a lot of amount and the next day when I went he told me not to complain to the cops and give me my cash back which he had taken extra first he took 34 or 35000 then the next day he written all the xtra cash back and this entire system the total cpu just cost me 22000. Please let me know which power supply would be good and how to find its an original one. The one which I have currently is 400 watts inbuilt the one which came along with the chassis. Manish about the port now when I restart the system I got some message for 10 secs to connect to IDE port something like that and I did not do anything. I don know wht it was but I will keep a track and inform you later about this and then my computer restarted well I was happy to see restarted. Now I wanna know is my processor good. Which motherboards can support my entire configuration and how much it would cost me and how to check if its original. I wanna know if any 1 in Mumbai can help me in buying this as I am not much computer tech savy in hardware products from lamington road. Also regarding my ram port, I have got 4 ram ports on my system. This is my mother board http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/Products_Overview.aspx?ProductID=2758

Giggabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H

I would suggest this one - http://in.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?language=in&act=detail&tbcate=2259&id=4174 sufficient if you also require to attach 1 graphic card...

what is original or not?

dealer in mumbai:

E-Lounge misc_04.gif TEL: 02265254360 , 9223228195 misc_04.gif Mobile Phone: 9820972852 misc_04.gif Email: rahul0303@gmail.com misc_04.gif Address: M/s. E-Lounge Shop No. 10 Ganga Building Tara Temple Lane Lamington Road Grant Road (East) Mumbai - 400007

Edited by dkaile

I bought this http://in.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?language=in&act=detail&tbcate=2259&id=5493 Real Power Pro 460 w powersupply and after my engineer attached this still my monitor light would just blink on and off. So its my motherboard problem which I give back today to the tardeo office again to check if they have repaired it properly or if it is defctive then replace it. Dakile thanks as per your suggestions yr friend told me that real power pro is good then extreme one so I bought the real one from lamington road. I also got some lamington road shop contact numbers which i would upload it soon over here for every 1 in order if they need to check on something.

its now always motherboard problem. check power cable of your monitor. if you are giving power from SMPS, then plug it directly to a wall. also when you see blinking light on monitor, just switch off/on monitor with power button on the monitor. sometimes, due to old electrical wiring and high load, such things happens. Gigabyte is good motherboard and you got good power supply. so now check monitor.

i also advice to use UPS. we assume that in Mumbai, we dont need. but now a days there are lot of fluctuations and you never know how it will affect PC. recently my friend had some problem and his motherboard was gone. its better to UPS. even voltage stabilizer was blown off.

Oh dkaile now I would like to inform you that the power supply was already fitted in that box which I bought. I must have informed this earlier in this forum that the shop from where I bought cheated me with a lot of amount and the next day when I went he told me not to complain to the cops and give me my cash back which he had taken extra first he took 34 or 35000 then the next day he written all the xtra cash back and this entire system the total cpu just cost me 22000. Please let me know which power supply would be good and how to find its an original one. The one which I have currently is 400 watts inbuilt the one which came along with the chassis. Manish about the port now when I restart the system I got some message for 10 secs to connect to IDE port something like that and I did not do anything. I don know wht it was but I will keep a track and inform you later about this and then my computer restarted well I was happy to see restarted. Now I wanna know is my processor good. Which motherboards can support my entire configuration and how much it would cost me and how to check if its original. I wanna know if any 1 in Mumbai can help me in buying this as I am not much computer tech savy in hardware products from lamington road. Also regarding my ram port, I have got 4 ram ports on my system. This is my mother board http://www.gigabyte....?ProductID=2758

Giggabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H

I have the Same 3 board This have Issue.. Upgrde your BIOS and Change the RAM Port. (I too have such issue in one ofr the 3 Boards)

I always adviced for asus board or intel original... check post no.1 here -

I can purchase that motherboard and keep it with me as the price you just mentioned I can afford it from my savings its 2500 right.

I always adviced for asus board or intel original... check post no.1 here -

I would also suggest for ASUS or Intel Orginal 1st Pref is to ASUS