Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gopisd

Rd2030 Wallpaper,ringtones Using Usb Cable?

:) i have prolific usb data cable for rd2030.its working with the reliance internet dialer software,even its working with "lgdesktop" lgsync,but its not connecting to "bitpim0.7,0.6" i tried all the default models in the software like vx4400 etc but no use.can u give any other software name which is compatible to my lg rd2030.my motherboard is 810e and has only one serial port which i am using my mouse so i cannot use a com data cable.ps2 mouse card for 810e is not available in the market.i have only usb data cable.pls help me out i am very curious for uploading ringtones and wallpapers in my mobile too. :confuse::help: Edited by gopisd

Dear gopisd..how u r using LG sync program without serial cable?? Is LG sync support USb?????!!!!!!! Which is ur operating system?

Edited by Celton

yeah lg sync can be used with usb cable also but it has some problem in win 98 but works fine in win 2000

and what do u mean by PROLIFIC usb cable can u explain coz i am also using usb cable and everything is working fine

Dear gopisd..how u r using LG sync program without serial cable?? Is LG sync support USb?????!!!!!!! Which is ur operating system?

18629[/snapback]

yes mr.celton lg sync works with usb cable.it has problem in win98 and i am using it in winxp.i have dual booting.i dont know why its not working with bitpim.do u know any other software for usb cable connectivity with rd2030.pls :confuse:

yeah lg sync can be used with usb cable also but it has some problem in win 98 but works fine in win 2000

and what do u mean by PROLIFIC usb cable can u explain coz i am also using usb cable and everything is working fine

18632[/snapback]

hi shabooo yes it has problem in win98 its working fine with winxp. prolific is the chip in usb cable pcb.even all the usb cables now a days are all prolific.u can checkout in control panel,device driver,system,usb.there r drivers for prolific u can check google site.u said u r using a usb cable what is the software ur using in place of bitpim.mean how do u manage ringtones and wallpapers?

well i bought the usb cable from the market (not reliance so cheap) and installed the R connect drivers and then accessed it thru bitpim select the port on which the modem is there I mean the lg modem it will be shown as available port then choose the mobile as vx4400 and click on filesystem it will show the filesystem rest u can search in the rimweb how to upload ringtones and wallpapers

Thanx shabooo Thanx for this info.

well i bought the usb cable from the market (not reliance so cheap) and installed the R connect drivers and then accessed it thru bitpim select the port on which the modem is there I mean the lg modem it will be shown as available port then choose the mobile as vx4400 and click on filesystem it will show the filesystem rest u can search in the rimweb how to upload ringtones and wallpapers

18665[/snapback]

hi shabbooo, i am also not using the reliance cable am using other company named "akasaki" usb cable it is 250/- only ok i will try out.but already i have tried out as u r sujesting.can u mention ur usb cable make.did it work.

yes,i have now just tried out.i viewed the filesystem after several attempts.but when i try to get or send phone data i am getting a message "unexpected exception error" no use . did it worked for u.pls try again for sake of me. :help::(

Edited by gopisd

:P:P hi shabooo, celton yes it works fine with bitpim 0.62 i am enjoying ringtones the bird one is very nice. is any way of getting voice ringtones in my rd2030. any way thanks a lot for the support.byeee :help:

gopisd! RD2030 doesnt support voice ringtones.

SO its not possible.

I think BIRD rt is getting very famous day by day.

GOOD!!!

I'll keep u/l such rt in the future.

gopisd! RD2030 doesnt support voice ringtones.

SO its not possible.

I think BIRD rt is getting very famous day by day.

GOOD!!!

I'll keep u/l such rt in the future.

18795[/snapback]

hi vishal,

:quest: wish u happy diwali too.dissopointed to know there is no support to voice ringtones.i am getting loading wallpapers in my rd2030 but i am not able to load my passport photo.i used "rdwallpaper" and uploaded but i found my half photo of my head "gayab" :ph34r:

i know i must use other softwares like "irfanview" ,"rwall" but i dont have touch handling

them. can u tell me step by step installation of my pass photo.i am confused what "hex"

etc blablabaaa ..... is there any other software which is user friendly? :ph34r: