for people who are using licensed copy of cdma workshop

just yesterday i got the notification that a new update is available

cdma workshop has been updated from 3.4.5 to 3.5

its said to support spc reading of lot of new phones

so get the update , and lets see whats new this time

• Like 1

would u sugest buying cdma workshop?

^^^

Yes ! if you want to flash CDMA for living or lifetime hobby !

cost is 108 us $

CDMA Workshop [3.5.0] (02-Mar-2010)

[+] Added displaying of expiration status of current license (expired/not expired, in "About" window)

[+] Added new method to read SPC (unlock) for most HTC models (ex. HTC-6700, 6800, 6850, 6900, 6950, Touch Pro 2, etc)

[+] Added new native method of changing ESN for most Sierra Wireless cards (ex. AC580/Audiovox PC5220, 595, 597/MC5725, 598, etc). Find details in Help file

[+] Improvements in "Keyboard codes searcher". Added ability to search 6-digit security codes in RAM, EFS, CEFS dumps (find details in Help file)

[+] Added up to 512 COM port numbers in COM ports drop-down list (modern devices may use COM ports numbers higher than 256)

[+] Added support for 4-digit primary/secondary channels ("Nam" tab). Some of network providers use 4-digit channels

[+] Added new hotkey ALT-C - fast access to the Security codes calculator/Serial numbers converter (show/hide)

[!] Fixed introduced bug in v3.4.5 in function of reading NV-Items. When saving the resulting file sometimes the buttons on "Memory" tab are not activated again

[!] Fixed introduced bug "Range Check Error" in v3.4.5 when reading some of LG models (ex. LG Rumor)

[!] Fixed bug in ZTE/Axesstel method of changing ESN. Sometimes it did not work correctly

[!] New start-up logo

[!] Many minor internal and user interface improvements

would u sugest buying cdma workshop?

well if u are a dealer then its a must have

it has its own advantages , in some phones especailly blackberries

whereas its completely useless in some cases

For our developers/ crackers/ hackers on rimweb, I am willing to donate a part of the cost of the software. Any partners?

^^^

This can be installed only on one pc, how will you share !

you have to send mobiles to one location where this is installed. or sharing should be in one city.

i am ready for any one in pune !

On other communities, people always donate to the developers, say for example no2chem or other chefs. I had just suggested an idea, we can always work out the details if people like the idea.

people can share the cost of 108$ and select the dev whom they want to give cdma workshop , but be careful that u give email id of the dev while buying as cdma workshop registers that email id and in future change of hardware id u need to contact them through that hardware id to send u new license

well my copy of cdma workshop was donated by one rimweb fellow to help me in R&D

Thats what I am saying. If it were 20-30 $ I would have donated on my own. Since the price is out of my budget, I asked for maybe 3-4 of us to do it.

^

But when Muf already has it, why do we need one more?

^^^

Dr is helping every buddy, every buddy must be troubling him like i do :GirandoOjos: and he is very good guy he replies every time.

If city wise options are available then we can have CW group.

and then Dr will get more time for RnD !!!

Thats what I am saying. If it were 20-30 $ I would have donated on my own. Since the price is out of my budget, I asked for maybe 3-4 of us to do it.

i m from new delhi.i liked your offer.you can count me in