Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
anupbsb

Lg 2030 Software

hi i have lg2030. but it is not working bcz i droped in water :confuse: , so i connected to a mobile shop he asked that its software is not working ,dose anyone have its software so pls tell me . my mail id is hira_pana@spymac.com

Better take it to an authorized service centre rather than goofing up things :confuse:

The software is available with the ASC only and you will have to take the mobile to them and they will correct it but they will charge you even if u r in the warranty period as in the ASC's it is clearly written WATER DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY

you might get the software from illegal sources or from somewhere on the net if u r able to find it otherwise no other legal source of it

No benefit!

the best way is to go to the ASC and give them ur h/s.

they will solve the problem.

My brother also faced the problem some time back. His kid dropped the phone in a bucket full of water. Finally he had to change the board of the phone.

If you ever drop any electronic instrument in water remove the battery first, dont try to switch on or operate, open it and dry under light. after drying it try.

Thank you for the tip Greens

Sorry anupbsb I do not know the name of the program but I think it was discussed some time back here but the person had said the program is dongle protected I do not now the details of it