Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Saurav

Which Is Better LG 6000 Or LG 6130

i think you can transfer snaps thru the data cable .... ( dont take my word thou... coz i still have to try it )

lg260x165.jpg

Mobile service provider Reliance Infocomm has added the LG 6130 camera phone at Rs. 6,999 to its range of handset offerings.

The LG 6130, which weighs 95-grams, has a high-resolution VGA camera and is the first handset from Reliance to offer click-n-send MMS, enabling easy transmission of pictures, sounds and ring tones. It has a speakerphone and supports Hindi user interface and SMS. Its flash can also be used as an emergency torchlight.

"With the increasing popularity of RIM color camera handsets, the latest LG 6130 is the ideal celebration gift. This competitively priced new mobile handset will no doubt add color and excitement to the festival season," said Praveen Pasricha, Head - Sales and Marketing, Reliance Infocomm.

"Our affordably priced, feature-rich color handsets have already created a stir in the market with a large number of subscribers upgrading to camera phones, and the LG 6130 will ensure Reliance Infocomm's deeper penetration in the mid- and high-end segment," he said.

The LG 6130 comes with 42 ring tones and 16-chord polyphonic sound. The handset is also data-enabled and acts as a modem to enable Internet usage when connected to a computer. It is also Java-enabled to support R World features, including video downloads. Its 2 MB picture gallery can save up to 25 pictures.

Other key features of the handset include: 300 phonebook entries, 3-way conferencing, PC sync to transfer phone book and organizer to a computer and Scheduler with 160 schedules. The handset is available across the Reliance WebWorld chain and channels for both post-paid and prepaid customers, with an exchange facility for their black and white sets.

content courtesy

guys few things, pl help if u can:

whats the difference between the R-world in both the phones, lg6000 says brew platform for r-world whereas lg6130 says tht java platform for r-world.

one more thing can we download ringtones on lg6130.

I have heard that the lg 6000 uses brew platform for R-World .Does this mean that it will not support all of the R-World applications as most of R-World is based on JAVA platform? And if it does not support JAVA then which features of R_WORLD will we miss with the LG 6000?

Somebody please help me on this question as i am on the verge of upgrading my phone. Also does the LG 6000 support video recording?

GUYS with 6000 and 6130.. where are yu.. we are waiting for ur review before buying.. R-world is it full on 6000?? if no.. then whts missin??

you can also check the user reviews on mouthshut.com>>electronics>>cell phones>>LG

I think RIM is great...it is just matter of time when they would be coming with more handsets that means more choices...My friend was Using GSM and its rental was more than Rs. 5000/- PM because of Roaming national, I suggested him to switch to RIM under the Rs. 499/- Bill and all calls Local, ISD or Roaming is just Rs. 1/-. Belive me guys his Monthly bill has dropped to Rs. 2000/- PM and he has no problem wirh RIM. He is using LG 5130.

Final WORD..... RIM IS HERE TO STAY AND RULE :lol::grin::lol::P:P:D:PB);)^_^:help:

what abt picture quality of the camera

could anybody having it, post it

23046[/snapback]

the picture quality is below avg as can be expected from a 0.3 Mpix cam - you need a min 1 Mp cam for decent quality

my problem is that the shutter speed seems to be quite slow so if my hand twitches slightly, i get a blurred image which is quite bad and independent of resolution

PS:

even though i have mentioned it before - i still cant get over the lack of speakerphone or IR or ascending ring vol!

quite bad ...

the picture quality is below avg as can be expected from a 0.3 Mpix cam - you need a min 1 Mp cam for decent quality

my problem is that the shutter speed seems to be quite slow so if my hand twitches slightly, i get a blurred image which is quite bad and independent of resolution

Resolution has nothing to do with picture quality. Resolution is simply the size of the image. .3 MP camera can also give great images. If you need I can post some great images from a .3 MP camera.

Resolution has nothing to do with picture quality. 

Resolution is simply the size of the image.  .3 MP camera can also give great images.  If you need I can post some great images from a .3 MP camera.

25775[/snapback]

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/digital-camera5.htm

The amount of detail that the camera can capture is called the resolution, and it is measured in pixels. The more pixels your camera has, the more detail it can capture.

i don't think anyone can have 'high quality' with low detail in a photo.

pls do post your 'great images' (as long as they are from a 0.3 Mp cam phone held in your hand - a regular digicam can always be placed on a tripod for steady shots) ...

Hello Friends,

Don't forget you have been talking about a camera in a phone costing less than 7000 rupees. You can never compare cellphone camera with a digicam. And if you compare the picture quality of this cam with most of the camera phones (even of nokia or sony, leaving aside the very expensive MegaPixel Cameras), it is way ahead. I have used them by myself, I really felt the difference!!! Donno about others.

BTW, LG has also launced a MegaPixel (1.3 MP) CDMA camera phone in US with bluetooth technology. This is said to be the first CDMA set with bluetooth. Hope this will be available very soon with Reliance in India.

actually the RD6000 is 10 K not 7 K but i get your point...

i would have been happy to pay more for bette resolution though.

LG RD 6000 is ofcourse better than LG RD 6130. There are already many topics that you can find in the LG forum for LG RD 6000 and 6130. If you have any specific query, please search the forum and if you do not find it, you can post it in the relevant forum/topic.

Beg to differ Arun....though 6000 is technically more advanced, it has repoted problems like excessive heating ups leading to poor sound quality and other bugs like in GTRAN....incorrigibly, 6000 model seems a failure and soon i suppose that the prices might reduce (if the demand drops!!! :rolleyes: )

6130 is comparatively cheaper and has a decent ground excepting the keypad issue..

If someone is not interested in Camera, go in for the steardy LG flap handset (the older model which used to cost somewhere around 15500 earlier), which can now be obtained at approx Rs.3750+GSK !!!!!!! (mind me NOT the refurbished ones...but u will have to roll them up from a dealer and not the WWs)

Another cheaper version........Anyone interested in Motorola 131 at about Rs.100-200??????..try to bug the prepaid distributors!!!!!

i think u r talking abt 7130 with sms bug for Rs 3500/-