Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shabz

Mms In Hindi

I received an mms from reliance but it did not open in the mms folder of r world but in R surf and the message was in hindi that my old no will be available till 30 Nov

Has anybody got this mms and why does it open in Surf and not MMS please some techies do save it in your favorites and view the link by Bitpim so that we can also do the same

i too got it. And jus as i selected BACK, i realised that it was not really an MMS!

It seemed absolutely a part of R-Surf, coz on pressing the right soft-button, there were options like Back, Refresh, Home, Go to... And hence it would be interesting to know wht it was exactly. Someone who reads this first and then gets this "MMS" shud save it in "favourites" and we could all review it.

i got 1 more of that msg. I saved it in the fav folder. And then laters when i tried going to the same "site" using fav., it returned a blank screen.

Dont ask me to use bitpim n stuff, i dont even have the chord! :( Probs i'd meet pretender n try it wit his chord laters.

You can use executable SMS to take to any link in R-World & beyond. I had even edited it to launch News/Ringtone & stuff like that. But be careful as these files have to be restored back with the older copy before a reboot of your phone else it may NEVER reboot again.

Some of these - like call History take you to a temp link created which will be deleted once you access it (one time view).

Anyway it is not of so much use to launch R-World applicatinons since these Executable SMS gets autodeleted after launching :(

i got 1 more of that msg. I saved it in the fav folder. And then laters when i tried going to the same "site" using fav., it returned a blank screen.

If U save the link from bitpim & add it to another Exec SMS and launch it U shud be able to view it again. Another option is to add the corresponding link to your R-World favorites (I have never tried doing the last one though).