Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ami1

Ask Anything About E-Cigarettes / Vaporizers

Amitabh bhai.. I need to get one of these.. SHall I buy it according to your suggestions in post #23, or is thee something new or am I missing anything else??

I hope you read this post and reply... In these many many months that the topic has been closed, I am sure, many new new things might have popped up.. So I would request all readers to post their finds/information about e-ciggs..

Hi Greatest, got your PM.

I am using the Joye eGO mentioned 2-3 posts above. Will check and update here if there's a better model.

Meantime I have a few M series lying about which i don't use so just PM me your address and I'll courier some to you so that you can try it out before you buy. You can return them later.

Reason why i am saying this is because i'd given the M series to Sadik to try out but he didn't like it much - felt it was more like Sheesha/Hookah than Cigs. So before you purchase a huge amount of stock, just try and see if it works for you.

It needs a little bit of motivation but since you are getting your nicotine fix its much easier than anything else.

Have someone tried this

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/litejoy-rechargeable-electronic-cigarette-in/2044491372

http://www.snapdeal.com/brand/litejoy

Litejoy is the premium name in Electronic Cigarettes brought to you by Snapdeal. Their products provide an authentic smoking experience, satisfying the nicotine craving while containing no tobacco, tar, carbon monoxide or other harmful chemicals; making them a healthier alternative to smoking. With Litejoy electronic cigarettes there are no unpleasant odours and no known passive smoking health risks.Litejoy rechargeable electronic cigarettes are available in our three most popular flavours; Classic Original, Light Original and Creamy Vanilla. Litejoy rechargeable electronic cigarettes are compatible with all of the flavoured cartomisers in our range.Litejoy rechargeable electronic cigarettes are supplied partially charged so they are ready to use straight from the pack, simply screw the two pieces together and you're good to go! Litejoy rechargeable electronic cigarettes each cartomiser provides the approximate equivalent to 40 conventional cigarettes. Litejoy rechargeable e cigarette contains: No Tobacco, No Tar, Nicotine - 1.8% per ml, for Classic Original and Creamy Vanilla, Medium strength, Nicotine - 1.2 % per ml for Light Original, Low strength

I just could not find any refills for this.

Trying to quit smoking, may not an ideal way but still want to give it a shot.;

Edited by nitinmukesh123

quitting smoking is not too difficult.. i did in just 1 day.. earlier i used to smoke approx. 25-30 cigarettes / day, and had my last fag on 08.08.09. all you need is will power & obviosly a 'reason' to quit.

• Like 7

Thanks Alok.

I have a reason (health) but will power is not that strong, that's why may be its a little difficult for me. So trying to find something which I can smoke without affecting health much to start with.

Edited by nitinmukesh123

if you are talking about 'your' own health, am sorry to say, the reason is not too strong. link this reason with your loved ones, and you might feel like quitting..