Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vb86

Rel Info Introduces Full Suite Of Isp Services

Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, Navi Mumbai, India, December 1, 2004 (Xtvworld) -- To boost Internet access in its avowed vision of ushering a digital revolution in India, Reliance Infocomm today announced the highly affordable, full suite of ISP services for its subscribers under the R Connect service platform. Apart from high Internet access speeds, R Connect users can now enjoy email service with a 10-MB mailbox, the lowest Internet access charges and hassle free connection as wireless lines provide instant and constant connectivity. The new, attractively priced data tariffs offer instant, assured and uninterrupted Internet connectivity.

With a monthly charge of Rs. 650, the new ‘Freedom Plan’ offer the subscribers an unlimited Internet surfing option with maximum data downloads of up to 1GB. Per month. For unlimited data downloads the subscriber can opt for the ‘Platinum Plan’ at a monthly rental of Rs. 1500. As part of the default plan subscribers can access the net at Rs. 0.50/min between 6.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. and Rs. 0.25/min between 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.

"Our expanding R-Connect user base has already established us as one of the largest ISPs in the country. Our current user research shows that the availability of Reliance’s Pan India network and the ability to access Internet while on the move, is an attractive proposition for users. With the launch of these attractive data tariffs, the user can now economically work from anywhere and access internet using our high speed wireless data connectivity,” said Kamal Nanavaty, Head, Wireless Business, Reliance Infocomm.

New Data Tariff Plans

Freedom Plan | Platinum Plan

Monthly Charges | 650 |Rs 1500

Surfing |Unlimited | Unlimited

Data Download |1 GB | Unlimited

Excess Data Usage |Rs.5 / MB | -

The user can configure his or her e-mail ID in the Name@ricmail.com format. The right to create the user ID will be available through the phone number configured for the service and the password sent in a PIN number format to the user through an SMS. The user can send and receive messages of a maximum 2 MB size (with attachment). A 2 MB webspace will also be allotted to the user with a domain name such as www.ricmail.com/userid and explicitly support the hosting of WebPages in HTML and Java formats. "The email and webpage sevices will be available from 1st January 2005."

With its pan-India CDMA2000 1x network, Reliance Infocomm provides Internet Access to the users through Reliance IndiaMobile, FWP and the R-Connect Card. Reliance wireless products enable anytime, anywhere, high-speed Internet connectivity on PCs, Laptops and other computing devices. The Reliance India Mobile and the Data Card function both as a wireless modem and a mobile phone and can be used to connect to the Internet even while on the move. With a maximum possible download speed of 144 kbps, Reliance wireless products are far superior to most other personal Internet connectivity devices.

A one-time installation of the dial-up software essentially enables the user to access the Internet anywhere on the Reliance network, without the need to change dial-up configurations.

Edited by vb86

it is nor PAN India but Pan India and redshift is right it means across only or "spanning all over"

I have phone in dpo that have 400 minutes each month.

if i use phone for internet for 400 minutes will it be deducted from 400 minutes.I have zero rental plan.I activated today zero rental plan.

and also tell if i use in non peak hours how to calculate this :-

I will use internet (data calls) at 0.25 per minute in non peak hours

so how many hours i get in 1 month if i dont use phone for any calls but only for internet.

Thanks

no one is replying my query

please reply fast

thanks

Edited by AMITAGARWAL

no one is replying my query

please reply fast

thanks

24343[/snapback]

It would be better if you asked the customer execs, but I think the Data call will be charged separately than the voice call, so it cannot be deducted from your 400 minutes.