Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Which Video Card I Should Purchase?

Guys I need help in purchasing a video card. So which one I should go in for let me know. My budget is maximum 5000-10000 Rs. Basically I need it for games and watching movies. I need a card which could help me in the games that are going to come in future also.

(Note: Any 1 answering these questions please answer in the order as they are asked please. If you cannot answer any then write n/a)

My questions are:

1. Which video card would you suggest? If this(Name) then y? What are the advantages and disadvantages of that video card? Will they come along with all the cablesfor e.g connecting to the TV and everything or do I need to purchase the cable seperatly?

2. According to my system specifications would that video card easily support my system or not. Will I receive a blue screen or will the system quit every now and then after a period of time?

3. Can I get a 2 TB hard disc for my system or not. Will my system specifications be able to support 2TB hard disc?

4. Will the fan come along with the video card or do I need to buy any additional fan? If yes then how many?

5. Do I need any other device also in my system? If yes then what do let me know.

6. Is 2 gb RAM enough or do I need more? Also is the power supply enough or not as I recently bought a new one or do I need a high end one.

7. Also let me know the video card that you would suggest will I able to connect that to my Tv model: aiwa a1419 television its the same like CRT monitor for watching movies/satsangs for my mom/grandmom as she is old

My system specifications are:

Giggabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H My mother board link http://www.build-your-own-computer.net/image-files/ga-ma78gm-s2h-02.jpg

Processor: AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz

Memory: 1790MB RAM

Onboard display Card name: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics

Display Memory: 891 MB

Onboard sound Description: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)

Driver Name: HdAudio.sys

Power supply for PC: Real Power Pro 460 w powersupply