Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
in.raghav

Its All New Airtel Now

I find the logo similar to that of Vodafone with the prominent red background. And RED seem to symbolise Warning rather than vibrant :D Its all in perception.

^^^

I'm not talking about any specific circle here. I had written this as per my personal experience with both the operators.

I use to travel throughout India due to my business purpose. May be its East India, West, North or South India. In majority of places I found the Vodafone and Airtel services much better then other operators.

Bhai log even JUNGLE mein bhi network milta hai inka toh.  :Riendo:

Ab yeh matt poochna ke kaun kaun se JUNGLON mein network milta hai.  :rofl_200:

Right, their network must be good in jungles... not in cities like Pune.     :grin:  And not even in some locations at my residence. Its amongst the most pathetic network in this circle. I guess AirHELL customers should live in jungles, for a happier life. :D Cheating and all is quite another issue, won't even start about that. Like Kesav said, you really can't generalize.  

I find the logo similar to that of Vodafone with the prominent red background. And RED seem to symbolise Warning rather than vibrant  Its all in perception.

:rofl_200:  Your color interpretation is 100% on the mark. If people don't take the clue and run for their lives, then (Air)HELL is wating...

Edited by raccoon

Yeh Pune mein Mobile Networks ke shayad Greh Kharab / Sadhey Saati chal rahi hai. :winko:

As most of the times members from Pune complaints of poor services from their respective cellular service provider. May it be Airtel, Vodafone, Docomo or RGSM. :)

Ab toh MAHAYAGYA ho he jaana chahiye. Shayad tabhi kuch network sudhar jaye Puneites ke liye. :)

Yeh lo meri taraf se Mahayagyam : :)

Iss Mahayagya ke dwara mai Ishwar se prarthana karunga ke sirf Pune he nahi balki Purey Bharat mein Mobile Network Sudhar Jaye. :)

ahobilam01.jpg

sahasra-chandra-darshanam-1.jpg

:previous: May this yagya of yours be successful and bring divine blessings on the most inferior networks in Poona/Maharashtra - AirHELL, RGSM & BSNL.     :praise:     If your solution does not work, it does not seem like anything else will...  

Airtel has very poor coverage in heart of my town. Even after several complaints, still no action.

Hey dont generalise about the Operator who dont perform well to one's satisfaction in his locality :) Accept it, Airtel and Vodafone are the top ones but that is mainly due to the additional highly efficient 900 MHz spectrum they are holding in circles, which they vehemently deny and wont give up.

:previous: The issue is not that "local"! Airtel network is quite bad in most areas of Poona... in fact in Maharashtra. So at least I wasn't referring to specific localities. 

As for the frequency band, Airtel does operate on 1800 Mhz here, but so do Uninor, Docomo and Aircel. All three (roughly in that order) are much newer than Airtel and have MUCH better networks. Now isn't that amazing??

I now like the stylised lowe case 'a'. The first reaction was that it looked like a Pendle Clip - these are used to fix rails to the sleepers!

Oops, it should have been Pandrol Clip!

Saw somewhere written... "Airtel's new logo looks like the result of one night stand between Vodafone and Videocon" Contento.gif

^^^

One Night Stand.....ha ha ha.....LOL Konquerror brother. :Contento: :Contento: :Contento:

Saw somewhere written... "Airtel's new logo looks like the result of one night stand between Vodafone and Videocon"

:Contento::rofl_200::Contento:

Airtel names brand logo as 'Wave'

"The name Wave, refers to the sweeping changes that Airtel strives to bring towards enriching the lives of its 200 million plus customers in 19 countries across Asia and Africa," Bharti airtel said in a statement :sleep1:

Airtel names brand logo as 'Wave'

"The name Wave, refers to the sweeping changes that Airtel strives to bring towards enriching the lives of its 200 million plus customers in 19 countries across Asia and Africa," Bharti airtel said in a statement :sleep1:

Indeed wave of bad service, unauthorized VAS, hidden charges which gives wave after wave of headache to customer. Finally customer will wave goodbye out of frustration.

• Like 2