Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
himanav

Rconnect Not Working Since Morning

I have a RIM postpaid connection

I have been using Rconnect for over a year now.

Before the 10 digit no came I used to use 0803671XXXX/0803671XXXX as my username and password.

After my number was changed to 10 digit, I started using internet/password as username and password to connect to the net.

From yesterday night my Rconnect has stopped working. Its says username/password is invalid on the domain.

I also tried these combinations but got nothing.

0934371XXXX/0934371XXXX

934371XXXX/934371XXXX

0803671XXXX/0803671XXXX

I called up CC and as usual either their system is under upgrade or in downtime or they don't know anything.

What did CC guys say that the due to sys upgrade it won't work or they don't knw can u be a bit more specific...

Hey I'll try connecting to net in the afternoon and post you the reply.... right now I'm at work???

By then can others in that region also post a reply so that at least the reason being SDCA specific is eliminated....

What did CC guys say that the due to sys upgrade it won't work or they don't knw can u be a bit more specific...

25984[/snapback]

CC guys told me that sys upgrade, hence they cannot take down my request.

I called again later and they told me then that they will look into the matter. But my confidence in them is low.

I also tried *412 but got a message back that my phone was already active as a modem.

I am in bangalore.

I am in bangalore.

25987[/snapback]

Me too in Bangalore I'll try in an hours time gimme your no I can call back...

Otherwise Yelhanka side was under some upgrade whole of January but I cud connect to R connect easily....

:grin: Surprisingly Webworlds could not log on to their servers for Customer details

You can not connect to R Connect using 0803671XXXX OR 0934371XXXX as your user name & password.

Your username & password has to be without the leading zero! So its 934371XXXX now. However RIM says that you can use both your old and new mobile no. as your username/password.

Perhaps ther was some trouble with the R Connect servers, which is why you had that connection problem. Are you still facing the connection problem?

I faced a connection problem for a few hours for the first time since I started using R Connect (months and months ago) a few days back. But never before and never since.

:grin::clap::clap::clap:

You can not connect to R Connect using 0803671XXXX OR 0934371XXXX as your user name & password.

Your username & password has to be without the leading zero! So its 934371XXXX now. However RIM says that you can use both your old and new mobile no. as your username/password.

Perhaps ther was some trouble with the R Connect servers, which is why you had that connection problem. Are you still facing the connection problem?

I faced a connection problem for a few hours for the first time since I started using R Connect (months and months ago) a few days back. But never before and never since.

:grin:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

25992[/snapback]

actually I tried all permutation and combination of username/passwords. Including 934371XXXX.

Tried giving same password as username, also tried giving old password (080 series). But none worked.

My real worry is why suddenly internet/password stopped working. Can somebody update if internet/password as username/password is still working for RIM.

I used RConnect last night - worked fine for me.

Will try it this evening. Lets see. There might be configuration problem with your account at Reliance's end or maybe your phone?

I used RConnect last night - worked fine for me.

Will try it this evening. Lets see. There might be configuration problem with your account at Reliance's end or maybe your phone?

26012[/snapback]

I was not able to log on with my FWP in the morning. However I was able to log on with my Mobile.

The error I was getting with my FWP was 0678 which customer service said is temporary. I tried reinstalling the R connect software, however, nothing worked.

I connected at arround 2 pm and it got connnected. The servers were down, the CC guys do not have the courtesy to inform us that the servers are down and they give bull**** about re intslling software, etc.

Hi yaar I tried logging in today also working fine on RIM no problems same password 98419*****

was workin fine last nite too

but his web world at Yelhanka still says its got connection problem I am connecting thru the same tower that they are using so I don't see any problem with the server or SDCA or tower.........

Anyone please help

hi i had exactly the same problem. the error msg read 0691: access denied because username and/or password is invalid on the domain. phoned cc and they corrected the problem. first they deactivated the modem, then reactivated it. you will get a sms for each of the above two...

***note: problem corrected 2 days after complaint, still occurs sometimes, have to dial twice b4 connection is successful***

hi i had exactly the same problem. the error msg read 0691: access denied because username and/or password is invalid on the domain. phoned cc and they corrected the problem. first they deactivated the modem, then reactivated it. you will get a sms for each of the above two...

***note: problem corrected 2 days after complaint, still occurs sometimes, have to dial twice b4 connection is successful***

26091[/snapback]

Got the following mail from CC. After a lot of effort (3 weeks, 18 calls and 6 complaints), they finally resolved the Rconnect problem for me.

The issue was that somehow my phone got Deactivated as modem. They again reactivated it from server end.

This is the mail they sent me. I was able to run Rconnect this morning.

Dear Mr. Aggarwal,

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.

We regret the delay in reply.

In response to your concern regarding R-Connect not functioning, please note that as per the confirmation received from our technical team the requested data service has been re-provisioned. Hence, we request you to uninstall and reintsall the R-Connect software and then start using the services.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you while using our services.

For any other details, you are requested to visit our website www.relianceinfo.com. You could write to us at customercare@relianceinfo.com or fax us at 30336565. You can also call Reliance Customer Care at 30333333 or by dialing *333 from your Reliance IndiaMobile.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Care

Reliance Infocomm

I had two RD2030 reliance cells. Both the cells I am able to connect to my PC and synchronize the address book using LG sync software. I am using LG original data cable. Both are prepaid connections. From both I am able to talk well and send,receive sms well. Settings are same in both the cell phones. No lock has been set in both. Both are having balance amount and validity days.

The problem is one of the cell connects with Internet when rconnect is used. But the next one gives error like this.

0691: access denied because username and/or password is invalid on the domain

I use the username and password 93xxxxxxxx, 93xxxxxxxx

Any way to overcome the problem

I had two RD2030 reliance cells. Both the cells I am able to connect to my PC and synchronize the address book using LG sync software. I am using LG original data cable. Both are prepaid connections. From both I am able to talk well and send,receive sms well. Settings are same in both the cell phones. No lock has been set in both. Both are having balance amount and validity days.

The problem is one of the cell connects with Internet when rconnect is used. But the next one gives error like this.

0691: access denied because username and/or password is invalid on the domain

I use the username and password 93xxxxxxxx, 93xxxxxxxx

Any way to overcome the problem

35546[/snapback]

When the modem username invalid error 691 has been reported to CC using *366 number, they replied that the phone will be activated as modem in 24 hours. After 1 day now it is working as modem finely.