Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Deep_kumar

PRL Needed For Palm Pixi+

Hello Guys,

I am starting this Topic as I am desperately looking for any solution for my Pixi+ bought last month. (I looked in different topic but could not get any help from there hence starting a new thread.)

Since the time I have bought this phone (officially registered with reliance), I have noticed that the Network Signal fluctuate a lot and its affecting voice clarity and some time even calls are getting dropped. Its also not getting any signal in the lift, underground parking or in my office meeting room whereas my old basic Samsung Guru (the one that I was using earlier before transferring my number to pixi+) is getting full network. I am working at the same place as earlier and never had any issues with network as till now my samsung always shows full signal strength even in the lift.

I searched couple of forums but could not find any answers to this problem. Then I spoke to Sadik and he suggested it might be the problem of PRL file and I should update the reliance PRL again through QPST.

I downloaded reliance PRL from couple of forums bur not sure which one to use also I do not know how to update it through QPST. (I have QPST and used it earlier to activate 1x data).

Can anybody provide me the updated reliance PRL and steps to update it through QPST or If you think the problem I am facing is due to some other things plz suggest what might be the cause and its remedy.

Eagrly waiting for any help as I spend half of my day in office and network issue is quite frustrating.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Deep_kumar